NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

srobrien

While the bumper is off, install an allweather speaker on the inside and connect it to your new sound system, so it's like a PA via the interior mic, lol.

Roll up saying "aw-wight gawgous..." Make sure your not in a questionable area of town tho....lol

Every area around here is questionable....i would say there is a fair chance of getting knifed around here for trying that :)

R

• 1 month later...

Finally gone in to the body shop today, about 2 months after the bump...what a pain.

Got a funny look from the woman at reception when i told her to tell the guys NOT TO WASH IT...

All i got was, "its ok its handwashed".....yeah by a 12 year old lithuaniun with a ball of wire wool and a bucket of grit probably.

Cant wait to get her back

:)

R

Finally gone in to the body shop today, about 2 months after the bump...what a pain.

Got a funny look from the woman at reception when i told her to tell the guys NOT TO WASH IT...

All i got was, "its ok its handwashed".....yeah by a 12 year old lithuaniun with a ball of wire wool and a bucket of grit probably.

Cant wait to get her back

:)

R

:lol::lol:

Car went in on the 15th..not due out till the 27th...

12 DAYS TO FIT A NEW BUMPER!!!!

Seriously!

R :rant::rant:

Thats insane! I had a new rear bumper fitted to mine in a day and a half :blush: Did they have the bumper in stock? My place ordered mine when it was assesed so that it was all good to go once they got it in.

Car went in on the 15th..not due out till the 27th...

12 DAYS TO FIT A NEW BUMPER!!!!

Seriously!

R :rant::rant:

Thats insane! I had a new rear bumper fitted to mine in a day and a half :blush: Did they have the bumper in stock? My place ordered mine when it was assesed so that it was all good to go once they got it in.

Agree with Chris. That's insane. Absolute joke. The job better be spot on! Juast on another note, are you paying yourself of is it insurance? Either way I'd be putting in a complaint.

Its on the insurance. I will definatly be complaining though, 2 months to actually get the car in there, then 2 weeks to do a simple job. If its not done spot on then some heads will be removed.

R

:scare: Thats shocking! My bumper was assesed 2 days later (they wanted it the next day but I couldnt take it over), and had it in a week later, being held up on waiting for the other party to admit liability. It was then away for a day and a half. I could have even picked it up sooner but with the snow I didnt want to venture out in the Zed! I'd be getting a complaint in against that company :thumbdown: