Newbie wonders what you guy's to for a living?

Zazur

Nixy, would gladly offer you 'mates rates' :teeth: Scots law is completely different to English law however. Family law is always a minefield too, as you most likely know! :headhurt:

Ah yes I forgot you were in Jockland! So there's no way I can force him to keep his 21 year old step son then? :lol:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you private or NHS - I could do with a new dentist and you're only up the road! :lol:

By the way - I'm surprised because I thought you were a rapper! :lol:

Rapper??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I lov dat @*!# but i aint from da hood.... :p

Its a mixed (NHS/PRV) practice and I am the lead dentist there... which means i could do something for you... ;):thumbs:

Actually I have very good teeth - just on principle I begrudge paying my denplan direct debit! Although I do have some dodgy wisdom teeth........

Whereabouts in Hull are you - I grew up there so can tell if you're from the 'hood' or not! :lol:

Are you private or NHS - I could do with a new dentist and you're only up the road! :lol:

By the way - I'm surprised because I thought you were a rapper! :lol:

Rapper??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I lov dat @*!# but i aint from da hood.... :p

Its a mixed (NHS/PRV) practice and I am the lead dentist there... which means i could do something for you... ;):thumbs:

Actually I have very good teeth - just on principle I begrudge paying my denplan direct debit! Although I do have some dodgy wisdom teeth........

Whereabouts in Hull are you - I grew up there so can tell if you're from the 'hood' or not! :lol:

The practice is on Beverley rd (no 29) near Hull daily mail 5 min up the street from st Steven's.... and we see denplan pts as well.... :p

and we love pts with nice teeth....although i v got enough female pts....i am pretty sure that some of them are coming to me just for my looks... B):lol::lol:

I live on Vicky dock by the river and i am Greek...been in england 3 years now but i grew up by the sea so i need to be next to the water! :lol:

So i guess i am only a brother from another mother..... ;)

Ah Victoria Dock - I once went to a party there when it was first built (think it was that one.........could have been one of the other dockside developments). It was awful to see so many cigarette burns in a new flat! Floor sink - you name it!

My childhood dentist was on Beverley Road! What a butcher he was - bet you've got his old place! :scare:

Ah Victoria Dock - I once went to a party there when it was first built (think it was that one.........could have been one of the other dockside developments). It was awful to see so many cigarette burns in a new flat! Floor sink - you name it!

My childhood dentist was on Beverley Road! What a butcher he was - bet you've got his old place! :scare:

I am also known as the butcher of Athens...... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm in charge of the advertising/marketing at the Vauxhall Main Dealer I work for.

I must be doing ok as for new car sales, we're the number 1 in the country for an independant dealership and number 3 including groups.

I sort out our website, photograph cars, advertise cars, contant meetings with Autotrader with the never ending battles to stop them from screwing us over!

It's not all fun fun fun.

I think we had 120% of our 1st quarter target by mid January, and the salesmen could certainly be pulling their fingers out and making more sales! :rant:

All in all, we're doing surprisingly well for the car market, and for a place that sells Vauxhalls! :lol:

Dullsville for me, Senior Project manager for a medium -sized technical company.

Mainly serving local authorities and the odd government department, but also pensions, car parking (!), housing associations etc :yawn:

My only hope is that one day I can get seconded to the NZ, AUS or Singapore branches for a change. Our company runs the Singapore Library Service. Doesn't sound fascinating but I'd like to go out there and see for myself :)

Doesn't seem many people on here do jobs that you'd imagine yourself doing when you were a kid :lol:

Im a tosser,

thats exactly what I wanted to do when I was a kid :lol:

Sorry Martin I couldn't resist........

And Jay - you know I love you really x