Bristol Meet 8th Feb

Ian

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great to meet you all. Nice to put faces to names. Obviously met Ian before so, good to see you again. Pimm, where were you?? Still digging :lol:. Special thanks to Craig for making the ding on my roof totally disappear, :clap: He is the ultimate dent wizard and a great asset to the club. top guy :thumbs: See you all next time and hopefully a few more Z owners will make the effort to come along. ;)

It was great to meet you all. Nice to put faces to names. Obviously met Ian before so, good to see you again. Pimm, where were you?? Still digging :lol:. Special thanks to Craig for making the ding on my roof totally disappear, :clap: He is the ultimate dent wizard and a great asset to the club. top guy :thumbs: See you all next time and hopefully a few more Z owners will make the effort to come along. ;)

I am glad some of you guys made it :D Apart from cleaning the car today my day have been rubbish. :headhurt: More snow coming Monday/Tuesday and that will be nearly a week i have not driven my car :scare::scare:

Couldnt really get any good pics without a tripod but here's a couple just for the record:

Damn id be happy if i could take photos that good full stop! :thumbs:

Your welcome buddy, could'nt have you believing it could'nt be done could we :victory:

Was great to meet you guys and good to get some new modding news (thanks Ian, you are going to make me poor!).

:innocent: I have that effect on people sometimes ;)

Great pics B) Looking forward to the next meet & hopefully a few more numbers :D