Bristol Meet 8th Feb

Ian

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather embarrasingly my car still has cracked headlights and the only mod's are an induction kit, new headunit and different alloys that came with the car...

However, count me in as I need some advice on what to do with it and be good to meet a few of you local guys :thumbs:

Is this meet off now due to the weather?

Bring on the Sun, im bored of working is this shite freezing cold, snow and rainy weather. :rant:

Think we will have to wait and see. Everything should be clear by the weekend so we should be ok to go ahead with it.

Ok just looked up and supposed to be raining :( but hey we might get lucky!

If goes ahead think i will be able to make it.

How many are expected, look forward to meeting a few of you !

I think the car park we are meeting in is indoor ;)

At the moment I think there are 3 definates and quite a few maybes :thumbs:

Regardless off the conditions i will be there. We must confirm exactly whereabout at cribbs.

I think the underground car park at the John Lewis entrance sounds the best and it has lights.

:D:D

How is it for ramps & bumps?

Regardless off the conditions i will be there. We must confirm exactly whereabout at cribbs.

I think the underground car park at the John Lewis entrance sounds the best and it has lights.

How is it for ramps & bumps?

i think from memory it is a smooth ramp in with no bumps but i am not sure.

:thumbs:

siteplan.gif

Car park K I assume?

I have taken this photo 30 mins ago and alot of the snow has melted but i still cannot get the Z out. I live at the top of a small village so i may not be able to make the Bristol meet. :rant:

It is surpose to be a little warmer Sunday so if it seems to be melting away i will try and make it as arranged. :D

I got the wifes car out but that now sits and the bottom of the road.

IMG_1778.jpg

[/img]

IMG_1780.jpgIMG_1777.jpg[/img]