So who's looking forward to summer?

nurrish

I for one cant wait!

Got my zed at the end of last year so didnt get to enjoy driving in some glorious sunshine :dry:

But this summer i am planning on taking the love of my life ( and my girlfriend) on a drive to the south of france stopping at a few places along the way and setting up in nice and monaco.

So anyone else got some good plans for the summer?

Better get your skates on girl! I've heard Mauritus (spelling?) is gorgeous - got a pal who's been twice.

Funnily enough Mauritius (not sure of spelling either and I'm too lazy to go google!) is one I've been thinking about. We haven't been able to book anything yet because of Doug's offshore shifts changing and we're not too sure whats happening on that front. Because he works offshore it wouldn't be an immediate honeymoon anyway. I don't mind, something to look forward to after post-wedding blues so i'm told!

Hoping to get away somewhere hot for a few weeks int he summer.

But like you Cara, I cant book yet as I work 3 week on/off at them moment, and dont know which boat/rota im gunna be on for th erest of the year.

I fact I dont even know who I'll be working for in the summer! lol

I for one cant wait!

Got my zed at the end of last year so didnt get to enjoy driving in some glorious sunshine :dry:

But this summer i am planning on taking the love of my life ( and my girlfriend) on a drive to the south of france stopping at a few places along the way and setting up in nice and monaco.

So anyone else got some good plans for the summer?

Blimey snap! We are off to France this year also - all being well - but more central and alsace if we get it sorted in time! Can't wait! :sun:

Congrats Cara btw :yahoo:

Better get your skates on girl! I've heard Mauritus (spelling?) is gorgeous - got a pal who's been twice.

Not only honeymooned there, also got married there! Absolutely stunning place Cara, heaven on earth is the only way to describe it!

Height of our summer is the only chance of getting any rain mind you (very slight chance). October/November is PERFECCCCTTTTTT! :)

..%5C..%5Cphoto%5Csite%5Cgallery%5Cpreview%5Cbr_0373.jpg

Thank you! After 8.5 years it's probably about time :lol:

u2... Mauritius looks gorgeous, god what I wouldn't give to escape there right now away from the gales and rain here!

Looks like France is proving to be a popular holiday location this year, you all could have a French mini meet :lol:

Thank you! After 8.5 years it's probably about time :lol:

u2... Mauritius looks gorgeous, god what I wouldn't give to escape there right now away from the gales and rain here!

Looks like France is proving to be a popular holiday location this year, you all could have a French mini meet :lol:

8.5 years Cara - ah come on blokes years are like dog years in reverse - thats about 8 months is'nt it? :lol:

Can France handle the roar of a load of Zeds down the country lanes! Cant wait! :yahoo:

Hmm sounds like we may be having a mini Holiday meet - maybe our French counterparts can advise on locations ! :lol:

A lot of good deals on sailings at the mo so get booking while they last!