Another Alfa but very proud of this one...

Envy Valeting

Evening all :teeth:

A 2 day paint correction detail on an Alfa 159 in a bit of a state.

DSC01770.jpg

DSC01771.jpg

DSC01772.jpg

Wheels washed with Envy Brushes, EZ detail and the great Espuma Revolution

Foamed 1st with Activo, then Envy SSF

DSC01773.jpg

DSC01777.jpg

Engine had a quick blast too.

Washed with SW Car bath, TBM and LW mitt. Dried off and moved to a nicer place and de-tarred ready to clay

DSC01779.jpg

Not seen clay before, this was from the roof. The lowers were appalling

DSC01778.jpg

All clayed up it was time to take the PTG readings and have a look at the defects which didnt photograph well sorry. PTG readings all healthy.

DSC01780.jpg

It was now time to settle on a pad polish combination for the paint correction. The SW CF pro was working nicely with a blue 3m pad and below are 2 typical correction shots that I was achieving.

DSC01785.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

Day 2:

Saw me back to finish the paint correction, achieved 2/3rds of the cay on day 1. The side skirts were badly scratched but proved too deep to transform.

Time to de-dust the car and cleanse the paint with SW CF and now the Alfa was looking pretty nice.

DSC01790.jpg

I now applied a coat of SW Saphir to all surfaces and set about the interior....:doublesho

DSC01791.jpg

DSC01792.jpg

I do seem to pick em and my time was spent with water, Envy detail brush, SW leather cleaner, G101, leather milk, Henry, plastic wash and protecton, crystal and so on.

I moved on to buff the wax off and totally forgot interior pics, but it ended up looking like new again:thumb:

Tyres were dressed, external glass, plastics, exhaust buffed. Final door shut checks etc etc.

I'm delighted with the afters:

DSC01794.jpg

DSC01795.jpg

DSC01796.jpg

DSC01797.jpg

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

DSC01801.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Tim

I have the same model, but in the saloon version. I would NEVER let mine get into such a state inside. looks like they kept livstock in it. Looks superb now though, hope they keep it that way, no way to treat an Alfa ! :D

PS: Counting down til Z day. It arrives in 12 days, and counting.............

Thats fantastic - though the swirl marks on the number plate are a bit harsh ;)

Seeing the shine on that black, almost gives me the urge to wash the black car I have, if I could make as good a job, maybe I would - but I wouldnt, so I wont... :lol:

Yeah I was asked to make things unreadable :lol:

Get out there and wash it, it will look great :p

I have the same model, but in the saloon version. I would NEVER let mine get into such a state inside. looks like they kept livstock in it. Looks superb now though, hope they keep it that way, no way to treat an Alfa ! :D

PS: Counting down til Z day. It arrives in 12 days, and counting.............

Not livestock but nearly as bad - KIDS!!! Kicking the backs of the front seats and squashing their food all over the place........... :headhurt:

I know, but love jobs like this one. You know its been mistreated but you know what you can do to make it better;)

If the customer has never experienced having their car detailed its even more worthwhile.

I had feedback on Tuesday and the customer said "Amazing, it didnt look that good when I picked it up new" and thats what its all about for me. Job satisfaction.

I know, but love jobs like this one. You know its been mistreated but you know what you can do to make it better;)

If the customer has never experienced having their car detailed its even more worthwhile.

I had feedback on Tuesday and the customer said "Amazing, it didnt look that good when I picked it up new" and thats what its all about for me. Job satisfaction.

I did a Blue Spec R S15 Silvia that was in a similar condition a little while ago, he also has a Honda race car that I detailed as well, in a similar state. Much the same sort of comments, "I can't believe it's the same car, you turned a sow's ear into a silk purse". His workmates were just utterly stunned.

Very nice work mate. :thumbs: