Just how cold is it out there.

martinmac

Just wondering. I was due to drive back to London today but fortunately I didnt. The temperature was down to about -6 this morning and the rain was freezing on the ground.

So just how bad are the roads around the country. I dont intend to venture out to find out for myself :blush:

When i got home from work this morning is was - 8.5 :wacko: in Sandhurst

We where working in -6 at Heathrow all night. It was fine when working hard but as soon as you stopped it got nasty.

My mate and i had a compitiion on the way home on the M3 to see who could keep their hand out of the car window at 70mph the longest. It ****ing hurt and my hand swelled up

:lol::lol:

Not been too bad up here today. Clocked a high of 1deg this morning on the way to work but the roads are a lot better then yesterday.

Last night was the first time I properly flicked the back end out going around a roundabout........wait there, that makes it sound like I meant to do it. :headhurt:

Thank god I have wipe clean leather seats!

We where working in -6 at Heathrow all night. It was fine when working hard but as soon as you stopped it got nasty.

My mate and i had a compitiion on the way home on the M3 to see who could keep their hand out of the car window at 70mph the longest. It ****ing hurt and my hand swelled up

Ive just realised your just down the road from me. :thumbs:

It was bl**dy freezing in guildford especially when you have to just sit out in the cold :dry::angry:

I couldn't reverse my car into the garage yesterday because the hard standing was so icy the back wheels just kept spinning. Bit better now but unfortunately wet so it will be horrendous in the morning no doubt.

I couldn't reverse my car into the garage yesterday because the hard standing was so icy the back wheels just kept spinning. Bit better now but unfortunately wet so it will be horrendous in the morning no doubt.

if you have a dishwasher, you will possibly also have dishwasher salt, just throw some of that down ,and it will work just like gritting salt from the gritters.

any salt, even household table salt will do the same.

i went round ekona's the other night, and i think he had deliberalty put water on his door step to stop cold callers. that step was so highly polished you needed ice skates to stand up on it.

but we did find out, that if you squirt the window de-icer stuff on it, it clears up almost instantly. :lol:

It was bl**dy freezing in guildford especially when you have to just sit out in the cold :dry::angry:

You dont live in that same estate as me do you. The is a nice silver 350z at the end on my road :lol:

You dont live in that same estate as me do you. The is a nice silver 350z at the end on my road :lol:

Nope live in Finchampstead, I didnt mean literally down the road :lol: