Just off to check the garage.

martinmac

Lucky b*****ds! I would'nt have sold the Bugatti I would have enjoyed it myself! :teeth:

All I have as a family airloom is a 1970's Remploy teak sideboard :dry: But I would never get rid of it :thumbs:

Remember a few years ago about that barn find I think it was in Spain where a couple moved over there? Part of the house sale came a massive barn that was welded up shut - when they opened it they found about 40 classic cars all covered in dust sheets! :surrender: wow!

Remember a few years ago about that barn find I think it was in Spain where a couple moved over there? Part of the house sale came a massive barn that was welded up shut - when they opened it they found about 40 classic cars all covered in dust sheets! :surrender: wow!

I remember that.

Why does this stuff never happen to me :dry:

The Independent has bumped the value up to 6M and says there were only 17 made. :lol: It's getting rarer by the day!

Makes a change from the doom and gloom the media normally spread that has been hugely responsible for the plummeting prices of used cars :dry:

Perhaps a little bit. Mind you rare exotics will always command crazy prices though, unlike our relatively mass produced little babies.

Lol, down with the negative media. :lol::lol::p