Here's a Glass to You!

Adam@Z1auto.com

As 2008 winds down, just wanted to express our thanks to all our friends here on 350Z-UK. I love the time I spend on this board, as it truly feels like a community to me. I only wish I was closed to attend some of the meets, etc. Hopefully 2009 is better than 2008, and it will afford me the chance to travel over there !

All the best to everyone for a healthy, safe and prosperous 2009!!

And PS - Phil, a special New Years wish for you...stay strong, and get well soon

As 2008 winds down, just wanted to express our thanks to all our friends here on 350Z-UK. I love the time I spend on this board, as it truly feels like a community to me. I only wish I was closed to attend some of the meets, etc. Hopefully 2009 is better than 2008, and it will afford me the chance to travel over there !

All the best to everyone for a healthy, safe and prosperous 2009!!

And PS - Phil, a special New Years wish for you...stay strong, and get well soon

Well said, Adam - I think many on here would share these thoughts with you tonight.

Cheers! :thumbs:

Thanks Adam, the traders on here are a very large part of what makes the forum so successful. Your continued input throughout the year is very valued.

Now that the dollar has settled down a bit it would be great to see you over here sometime for one of the meets.

+1 Glad to have you as one of us Adam - Happy New Year! :thumbs: