Hey!

Angi

HI everyone I have just joined this website and was wondering if anyone could help me with the incar phone system. I have a Blackberry but the cradle looks as though it's for a standard Nokia. Can't seem to find anyone who can help with replacing it. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks ;)

HI everyone I have just joined this website and was wondering if anyone could help me with the incar phone system. I have a Blackberry but the cradle looks as though it's for a standard Nokia. Can't seem to find anyone who can help with replacing it. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks ;)

You need a NIssan bluetooth adaptor ( £90 ish) which will broadcast to your Blackberry. Try ebay and search , I think NIssan Leeds always have them :):):):)

I'm really crap when it comes to phones as i don't know what model is what, if the blackberry has blue tooth i guess it would be easier to by the bluetooth module.

Welcome to the site by the way :thumbs:

You beat me to it :teeth:

Blackberries work fine with the standard Bluetooth adaptor - Yes!

Well! I have just purchased the adapter from the link you sent me. Thank you so much!! I have had the car for over a year and have not been able to solve this niggling problem, until now. Best thing I did was to join this website.

Thank you again.... :yahoo:

Hey everyone, thanks again for yesterday.

I have a 55 Gunmetal 350z with the GT pack (only done 14,000 miles!)and I love it! I had a TT roadster previously and although the zed doesn't have the badge status of the Audi it is a much better drive, more exciting, more fun and great looking. When i first got it, it took me two weeks to get over being scared of it! It's such a lot of car for the money. It's definitely the best car I have ever bought...I'm definitely interested in joining/attending one of the meets.

Cheers

Angi