Ebay Listing ok?

Zedrush

Tis a bit harsh mate IMO and also not that professional... Esp the bits about "contacting me whenever you want" and also the "Ha Ha's" Too much waffle and it dosnt detail what it has ie

24" Screen

2800 Pentium Core Duo

500GB Memory

2mb RAM

Upgraded NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS graphics card

MAC OSX

Blah, Blah, Blah...

Just MHO... :)

Tis a bit harsh mate IMO and also not that professional... Esp the bits about "contacting me whenever you want" and also the "Ha Ha's" Too much waffle and it dosnt detail what it has ie

24" Screen

2800 Pentium Core Duo

500GB Memory

2mb RAM

Upgraded NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS graphics card

MAC OSX

Blah, Blah, Blah...

Just MHO... :)

Yeh I know Im Mr Unprofessional and damn proud of it :lol:

Jay, just a quick note before you sell it. You did remove those picture of the two of us in your car didnt you? :lol:

OH BO%^OCKS!!!! good call lol, will remove now. By the way, I have final cut pro 2 on it which required a serial number to install, I need to deinstall it to put on my macpro, anyone know if I just delete will the serial number still work on the next computer when I reinstall it?

Jay, just a quick note before you sell it. You did remove those picture of the two of us in your car didnt you? :lol:

OH BO%^OCKS!!!! good call lol, will remove now. By the way, I have final cut pro 2 on it which required a serial number to install, I need to deinstall it to put on my macpro, anyone know if I just delete will the serial number still work on the next computer when I reinstall it?

Should be fine as long as both copies aren't used at the same time :thumbs:

just made a huge error, thought it had 500Gb but only has 320 gb. Why I didnt configure this to 500 when I bought it I dont know as its only an extra 30 quid. So now throwing in the Lacie Firewire external hardrive 500GB for free (cost me £120 at the time), so 820gb total, now I really am unprofessional, not only that I got a simple maths calculation wrong too on the ad, can my day get any worse :headhurt::blush::lol:

Ha ha squarehead :p

Wow that went better than I expected, 78 watchers on this item, I was hoping to get £850 for it, didnt think Id get more. B)

Thanks all for the advice, I even had a few people contact me saying that they thought what I put in the last paragraph was funny and one asked if he could copy word for word to put on all his listings :lol: Think we started a craze here guys :lol::headhurt: