I new to the site, but not to the Z

LimeyZ

:welcome: Mike. It must be hard for you, missing the English weather. Spent a great couple of days at Busch Gardens a few years ago.

That's cool, I like'd Busch Gardens. Anytime anyone is over this way shoot me a PM and I'll take you to a meet or car show.

really like that front lip.

you have a great combination with the spoiler and the front lip.

its suttle additions, but make the car look more aggressive.

its a look that i like.

shame i can't afford the nismo v2 spoiler at the moment.

Thanks!! The v2 spoiler is cheap now. Check this one out on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-3 ... ccessories

the only problem is getting someone willing to ship it to England. How much do they go for in England??

:welcome:

I am not suprised you crashed it with parking like that. :lol:

LOL

Hi and welcome! 20's? :thumbs:

Yep, Axis GTR

:welcome:

We have a green z on here already ;)

Ya, I saw that when I was looking at the clender thread. I seen his Z before when I was looking around on the MaxPower website. I have his Z as my wall paper.

Welcome aboard Limey :thumbs:

WOW...someone other than me has my Z as a wallpaper :yahoo:

that colours mental...kinda like the mastergrade wideboy :thumbs:

:welcome: Looks B) how's it looking now? Hope the damage isn't too severe...

Whereabouts in Bristol did you live? I grew up in Nailsea.

I lived mostly in the Kingswood area.

I'm going to the body shop today to see how the Z is coming on. I'll post some pix.

Hi, Kingswood used to be my side of town, worked in Chasers nightclub for years and knew most people around that area :D still have the inlaws there :D

:welcome: by the way :lol:

The interior is called Frost over here. In the picture it looks brown, but it's not. Most of been the camera because of all the green in the picture. The parts are dirty because they had been finger printed. When my car was at the shop it got brokoen into and someone smashed my window and stole my amp. t was a good job they did go for anything else. This is the only picture I could find on the interior I have after I installed the tweeter.

IMGP0454-1.jpg

thought you might like to see an other picture of the Z and a show.

2222222.jpg

Hey Mike, have you met Gina yet?? She's in your area. You'll probably know her rather infamous widebody 350z.

Yep I know Gina very well. She used to be the prez of our car club. How do you know her??

Sure do. Not many girls in the Zed community, so we do tend to know each other. :)