Rota's in Disguise?

Sarnie

I'd say they're Rotas, but remember Rotas are copies of the Nismo, so wouldnt be supprised if the old 18" Nismo dished that much.

Things that tell me they are Rotas - no centre caps, lug nut holes are not like the Nismos I've seen before and they dish too much.

BUT to defend the dealer, if you didnt know about Rotas and saw they had a Nismo sticker on them, what the hell would you say?! Rotas dont have (AFAIK) any obvious marking they are Rotas other than the centre caps.

only thing i can tell is no headlight washers - usually square plate at back is a giveaway but you cant see it on these pics. Indicator stalks are opposite sides too but can't tell on this one.

The 52 reg is the give away that its an import. 53 are the first official UK cars :thumbs:

only thing i can tell is no headlight washers - usually square plate at back is a giveaway but you cant see it on these pics. Indicator stalks are opposite sides too but can't tell on this one.

The 52 reg is the give away that its an import. 53 are the first official UK cars :thumbs:

And there are no Brembos :)