White 08 Plate zed With 300 Miles On The Clock £18995

ZeddZ

Reposessed/stolen recovered affecting the price? + base intereior spec not for everybody but ideal for modding and to include a leather upgrade in red? B)

(Digsy: Just thinking that red is also a must for your part of the world :lol: )

Reposessed/stolen recovered affecting the price? + base intereior spec not for everybody but ideal for modding and to include a leather upgrade in red? B)

(Digsy: Just thinking that red is also a must for your part of the world :lol: )

:#1: You read my mind!

• 3 weeks later...
Just got a letter through from my local dealer. Brand new 350z GT Rays £22495 :scare:

Ah well, just forget about the price I paid for mine 4 months ago and get on with enjoying the drive :teeth:

Tell me about it, I've just recieved an email with an employee deal for a brand new GT with Alezan leather and sat nav for £19k! :scare:

Thats £11k discount from list price! :scare:

does anyone know if this is legit or not? i looked on the website of the dealer and quite fancy another one they have on there. 57 plate with 3k on the clock black gt coupe 18k. would like to know if anyone have dealt with the dealer before or know their reputation.

cheers

does anyone know if this is legit or not? i looked on the website of the dealer and quite fancy another one they have on there. 57 plate with 3k on the clock black gt coupe 18k. would like to know if anyone have dealt with the dealer before or know their reputation.

cheers

Moorlands are okay.

By the way the white Zed is sold ;)

I rung my local dealer to get a price on P1 service and they told me that they have a deal on all Zeds at the moment with 25% off the list price !!!!!

Then he told me he'd give me 16K for my 05, but wouldn't give me the 25% off so would want another 13K for a brand new one.

Reckon Nissan want shot of the 350's to make way for the 370's.

REAL bargains to be had out there peeps :thumbs:

cheers

Moorlands are okay.

just looked, the one i was looking at is sold as well. gone in a flash. i'm finding it so hard to get hold of one. :(

cheers

Moorlands are okay.

just looked, the one i was looking at is sold as well. gone in a flash. i'm finding it so hard to get hold of one. :(

Just goes to show that at the right price anything will sell, even in this market.

OK, Alex - who got my white Zed then?

cheers

Moorlands are okay.

Just goes to show that at the right price anything will sell, even in this market.

Trust me, you really do not want to know, and they got a further discount as well :thumbs:

Shy boys don't get any sweeties you know :rolleyes:

If your not fast you are last :)

Oh! and it was not me ;):lol:

cheers

Moorlands are okay.

Trust me, you really do not want to know, and they got a further discount as well :thumbs:

I'm far too busy earning the money to pay for the toys to go mooching round Basingstoke. ;)

Go on, spill!

cheers

Moorlands are okay.

I'm far too busy earning the money to pay for the toys to go mooching round Basingstoke. ;)

Go on, spill!

Be patient, I am sure that they will be along in there own time.

Anyway, what is wrong with Basingstoke :lol:

Lots of hotties down there ;)