Nismo Replica Bumper - SOLD

Rob_Quads

I have a brand new Nismo Replica fibreglass front bumper. I bought it from the forum. I repaired the small bits that were not 100%, sanded it all down with 400/600 grit and its now ready to be primed and painted. As can be seen from the pics it fits fine.

Genuine reason for sale - I just never got round to spraying it myself and due to other priorities at the moment realise I would not get round to it for many months and as its taking up space in the house I would rather shift it.

Bumper1.JPG

Bumper2.JPG

Bumper3.JPG

Bumper4.JPG

Selling for £125.

Located Nr Southampton - just off M3 j13

Comes complete with the mesh and optional smoked reflectors

Ideally want the item to be picked up. YES it will fit in a 350z as I got it in mine to bring it back from a friends. I can arrange a courier but its fairly expensive due to its size

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can 100% guarantee that its not been used. I fitted it to make sure it was Ok as Ii did not want to paint it to find it would not fit.

The corners were damaged slightly but i repaired them thus the slightly varying colours.

The blemishes are purely visual - its as smooth as a baby bum lol

I can 100% guarantee that its not been used. I fitted it to make sure it was Ok as Ii did not want to paint it to find it would not fit.

The corners were damaged slightly but i repaired them thus the slightly varying colours.

The blemishes are purely visual - its as smooth as a baby bum lol

I never wanted to intimate that it had been used, just that the things I saw would concern me and potentially any other buyer. Now you've explained, it sounds a very cheap bargain for someone! :thumbs:

is this made from the same material as a genuine nismo bumper as im concerned about the cracks that can occur on fibreglass bumpers when they are sprayed?

Pretty sure there are quite a few people on here running some replica parts wiether it be front bumper, skirts or spats, dont think you will have to much trouble, and does seem like a very good buy :thumbs:

is this made from the same material as a genuine nismo bumper as im concerned about the cracks that can occur on fibreglass bumpers when they are sprayed?

This is made from fibreglass like many of the Nismo products.

It appears to be fairly well made with no visible air pockets (which AFAIK) is the only thing that could cause it to crack when being painted if its done in an oven

Seriously considering this bumper. Anyone recommend a good bodyshop in London to have it painted and fitted. I am ULTRA fussy with these things so don't mind paying that bit extra for better job.

Any idea of rough guide to price I could expect to pay?

thanks Guys.

Seriously considering this bumper. Anyone recommend a good bodyshop in London to have it painted and fitted. I am ULTRA fussy with these things so don't mind paying that bit extra for better job.

Any idea of rough guide to price I could expect to pay?

thanks Guys.

Went to ESR for all mine, a bit of a drive, but worth it, for the people and the end product, may be see if they could do it, then you could allways add more modz :teeth::p

• 2 weeks later...