Nismo Replica Bumper - SOLD

Rob_Quads

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpety Bump Bump.

Would prefer not to have this all winter otherwise it might actually end up on my car :blush:

Just stick it on your car :lol::lol::lol:

lol - One problem is I already scrape the current bumper on the way into parking for footy and I'm pretty sure that this bumper is just that little bit deeper - well its probably around the same but fibreglass does not give quite as much as plastic lol

Seriously considering this bumper. Anyone recommend a good bodyshop in London to have it painted and fitted. I am ULTRA fussy with these things so don't mind paying that bit extra for better job.

Any idea of rough guide to price I could expect to pay?

thanks Guys.

Xquisite Automotive in Croydon will be able to do a very good job for you. 0845 310 2727 and tell them Andy with the 350 they did sent you ;)

Cheers mark! It wont be finished for a while as its an on going process! Being a starving student and all :lol: My eyes are always bigger than my wallet, specially when i have a gf who likes tiffany and co aswell as bloody diamonds! Am telling you i think she will be looking for a ring soon :headhurt:

• 1 month later...