Wet seatbelt

Dano

Just had a call from my Wife, complaining of a wet seatbelt! :dry:

We've had our '06 Roadster for 2 weeks now, and have not noticed any leaks.

I'll be having a look over it when i get home, but wondered if anyone had any inspirational comments? ;)

Cheers,

Dan

Maybe the wife spilt juice in the car but decided to blame a leaky roof instead of having to tell you :blush::lol:

I know they are great cars but didnt quite know they had that sort of effect on the ladies....

here we go again another interesting answer :angry: I guess english sense of homour :wacko:

Maybe the wife spilt juice in the car but decided to blame a leaky roof instead of having to tell you :blush::lol:

I know they are great cars but didnt quite know they had that sort of effect on the ladies....

here we go again another interesting answer :angry: I guess english sense of homour :wacko:

You need to PM Bigphil to see if he has any Sense of Humour's in stock........

I had a leak on drivers side but thats because the window did'nt close properly - dealer adjusted it slightly - only about 2 mm in it!!

There is a procedure to reset the windows on the forum but it was'nt that!

Trouble is to find where abouts the leak is?

Get some kitchen paper and place it strategically on the bottom of the floor beside the seat runners - also along the top of the sill on the door - close the door (obviously!) and pour water onto the area from a hose pipe see where the water runs to and see if any kitchen paper is getting wet? You can then find the weakspot?

Daft question but check if there is water in the little plastic cubby at the side of the seat - mine had goldfish swimming in it!!! :lol:

Hope this helps?

It is mate, and tbh its what makes this forum great. If you want dry answers I suggest you head on over to my350z.com (US forum) and ask questions there. Equally you wont get an answer but just get flamed :lol: Its just how it is :surrender:

here we go again another interesting answer I guess english sense of homour

It is mate, and tbh its what makes this forum great. If you want dry answers I suggest you head on over to my350z.com (US forum) and ask questions there. Equally you wont get an answer but just get flamed Its just how it is

It's one of the reason's I'm here!

It is mate, and tbh its what makes this forum great. If you want dry answers I suggest you head on over to my350z.com (US forum) and ask questions there. Equally you wont get an answer but just get flamed Its just how it is

+1. The banter is the main reason I've stuck around so long :)

+1. The banter is the main reason I've stuck around so long :)

+2 I havent had a Zed for a few months and because of the banter i'm still on here every day!

Maybe your wife did this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCfu9lIzXd0 ?

I had a leak on drivers side but thats because the window did'nt close properly - dealer adjusted it slightly - only about 2 mm in it!!

There is a procedure to reset the windows on the forum but it was'nt that!

Trouble is to find where abouts the leak is?

Get some kitchen paper and place it strategically on the bottom of the floor beside the seat runners - also along the top of the sill on the door - close the door (obviously!) and pour water onto the area from a hose pipe see where the water runs to and see if any kitchen paper is getting wet? You can then find the weakspot?

Daft question but check if there is water in the little plastic cubby at the side of the seat - mine had goldfish swimming in it!!! :lol:

Hope this helps?

Thanks Stanski, i'll check that out over the weekend. It has not happened since tho.

It is mate, and tbh its what makes this forum great. If you want dry answers I suggest you head on over to my350z.com (US forum) and ask questions there. Equally you wont get an answer but just get flamed :lol: Its just how it is :surrender:

I hear what you say, maybe NOT being english is the problem to understand jokes etc.

You need to PM Bigphil to see if he has any Sense of Humour's in stock........

I am not sure if that's good idea :lol:

point taken and I agree this is the best site for 350z

point taken and I agree this is the best site for 350z

ahmen

Dano - Maybe the car was parked in a different place or the rain was at a funny angle. It sounds strange but I'm Scottish so know about rain! There maybe is a small leak but due to angles there was an entry path....

Just a thought as to why it only happened once.