350Z Babes !

M350ZB

Ach, c'mon get her told Jay :p

That reminds me, i've actually got scud pictures of a certain girl I was seeing, and I have now noticed she has racked up a fair amount of posts on the Strathycruise website. She didn't half turn into a nutter after I first met her. To find a girl that talked about cars more than me was rather disturbing. :wacko:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To find a girl that talked about cars more than me

Would that not be a lot of guys dream?! IE, you don't get in trouble for doing car stuff, talking car stuff 24/7 or spending on car stuff. :p:lol:

Dreaming of a white christmas so you never know :lol:

Guys, just give Kev a ring and ask which model agency he used. Its really not hard to find the model agencies that say Max Power use and give them a ring. Hope you have some dosh though, I cant see them being cheap ;)

See - http://www.maxpower.co.uk/babes.asp - find one you like, google her, they will have a website if they are any good. Get the agency details and book them :thumbs:

:lol: . She is gorgeous looking, but looks to much like my cousin so I wont say anymore :headhurt: .

Wonder if Kev tried his charms with her

Introduce me. In fact, ask her out when we go out on the town in 2 weeks, i want to meet her ;):thumbs:

Are you sure Sarah will allow that? ;):lol:

:lol: . She is gorgeous looking, but looks to much like my cousin so I wont say anymore :headhurt: .

Introduce me. In fact, ask her out when we go out on the town in 2 weeks, i want to meet her ;):thumbs:

No, however i would like to speak to her about hair products and handbags ;)

No, however i would like to speak to her about hair products and handbags ;)

PMSL :lol: