Top Gear

ZeddZ

only by .2? was it. So thats around £40,000 per 0.1 seconds lol.

That said the lambo is still the make you look car out there IMO

Its more like an extra £65,000 per 0.1..... :lol:

Looked awesome in green imo though..... B)

Man,your lucky you got shut of yours when you did. :headhurt:

Yep, i'd be floggin it for £25k less if I had held on to it till now :scare::headhurt:

only by .2? was it. So thats around £40,000 per 0.1 seconds lol.

That said the lambo is still the make you look car out there IMO

Its more like an extra £65,000 per 0.1..... :lol:

Looked awesome in green imo though..... B)

Man,your lucky you got shut of yours when you did. :headhurt:

Yep, i'd be floggin it for £25k less if I had held on to it till now :scare::headhurt:

They touched on Aston depreciation too, laughing at Clarkson as he has one. Although to be fair, like he has to car about depreciation on that care with the money he has!

After seeing Phils GTR yesterday, I'd keep the cash and get that over a G :surrender:

For any of you interested... The alpine track and hi-speed bowl is all part of the Millbrook where CAT driver training takes place...

Good episode with lots of laughs, glad they got rid of the trucks feature 1st and now we can get on to cars for the rest of the series!! Oh and a few good looking boats!

Lambo was special, like the new nose style, sounded great, but am starting to like the new restyled flattened vw bug...

Hammonds hair.................... stylled by russell brands stylist me thinks!

That G in White looked superb!

I love that program - pure entertainment every time!

I agree with you :surrender: It looked stunning :scare: I never thought i would say that i found a lambo stunning, haha.

Great first episode and it looks like a good season, next week, AMERICAN Muscle, do i hear a camaro???? :teeth:

I look out of my office window onto the next building where someone uses one of those Lambo's for his daily driver!!!!! Some people have far to much money!!! Stunning car though!

£165k for a dailly driver:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/759027.htm

:scare:

Well if you have enough money, why not! I can think of worse things to spend it on :lol:

Not quite on the same level, but the old CEO of O2 used to drive his DB9 as a daily driver. Used to love it when the underground car park was full, he parked it out the front of the office. Stunning :thumbs: