I have just had an heart attack!!! Lewis

Beavis

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done for Hamilton! :thumbs:

Massive fun of Ferrari....not keen on Mclaren at all especially since last year....Glock was on dry tyres...dont think there is anything wrong with the last lap...dreadful race from Lewis....unlucky for Massa...but thats F1.... :oops:

Hope Lewis or Vettel will take Kimi's place next year....he's too busy having a good time with the top models.... :angry:

Cant stand the English media from tom tho....the new Schumacher and all that bulls***t.... :rant::rant::rant:

In any case a well deserved championship for Lewis!!! Congrats!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I really thought he'd lost it until I saw Glock. What a finish to a championship. Pity the numpty who must have said Massa had won it to start the celebrations in the Ferrari pit.

Still worried at the end when Lewis couldn't get his steering wheel back on. I was screaming at the screen because it would have been the perfect answer for the FIA to be able to disqualify him.

I was actually unsportingly hoping Massa's engine would let go.

I did not see Hamilton get the trophy because I am having Sunday Tea at my parents and they want to watch The Antiques Roadshow =D.

Well done H very exciting and emotional.

:#1::#1::#1::#1::#1:

:clap::teeth:

2970807566_61503462aa.jpg