The Type G is Back & Better than Before

type g

Hey Ricky - good to see the car is back B)

We both love that colour - hmm wonder how much a respray costs? ;):lol: my white beetle would look like in that colour - whats the paint code for it? ;)

You did some excellent driving in the Civic on the Hoon matey - hope your going to the next one and also the Wales run?

Better get my camera ready to take some more pics of it! (the Zed that is!) :thumbs:

Loving the type G, tbh never even heard about it, looks B) , and im lovingthe colour, a rare car it seems :thumbs:

One of 2 in the UK. :-)

Ricky you should have ordered your paint from Finishmaster in the States. I bought a half coke can sized ammount for just under £200 so I could paint my spoiler and had a touch up pen for any stone chips.

We both love that colour - hmm wonder how much a respray costs? ;):lol: my white beetle would look like in that colour - whats the paint code for it? ;)

You did some excellent driving in the Civic on the Hoon matey - hope your going to the next one and also the Wales run?

Better get my camera ready to take some more pics of it! (the Zed that is!) :thumbs:

Code is L40 mate i've still got 1L if you want to try your more than welcome. (may need watering down)

Nice to see a decent repair job!

How are those arch lips done?? :)

plastic mouldings, approx 1.5-2mm thick. rivited & glued to wings

pics below

also sarnie they are fitted by the dealer ;)

the full type G kit consists of:

1, Flared wheel arches

2, Rare Rays

3, Special colour interior

The car is supplied as a standard ST JDM = GT UK version. without cruise, to the dealer. and they fit the above parts to make it into the type G.

Ricky you should have ordered your paint from Finishmaster in the States. I bought a half coke can sized ammount for just under £200 so I could paint my spoiler and had a touch up pen for any stone chips.

Hi Greg - ordering paint from there sounds a bit expensive, the paint is available from Morelli's UK @ £37.94 per litre ;)

Pics

100_0906copy.jpg

100_0914copy.jpg

100_0919copy.jpg

100_0926copy.jpg

100_0927copy.jpg

100_0944copy.jpg

100_0945copy.jpg

hope that helps,

Ricky

*ALSO*

there is a hairline crack in one of my arch mouldings/extensions so the bodyshop are trying to source one from the US as they are available for the latest US Nisimo version. if they are successful then i'll get the details for you guys :)

Code is L40 mate i've still got 1L if you want to try your more than welcome. (may need watering down)

Nice to see a decent repair job!

How are those arch lips done?? :)

plastic mouldings, approx 1.5-2mm thick. rivited & glued to wings

pics below

also sarnie they are fitted by the dealer ;)

the full type G kit consists of:

1, Flared wheel arches

2, Rare Rays

3, Special colour interior

The car is supplied as a standard ST JDM = GT UK version. without cruise, to the dealer. and they fit the above parts to make it into the type G.

Hi Greg - ordering paint from there sounds a bit expensive, the paint is available from Morelli's UK @ £37.94 per litre ;)

Pics

100_0906copy.jpg

100_0914copy.jpg

100_0919copy.jpg

100_0926copy.jpg

100_0927copy.jpg

100_0944copy.jpg

100_0945copy.jpg

hope that helps,

Ricky

thanks Ricky - you better keep that paint for your up and coming stone chips - he he he !! I can get it made up at my local place - unfotunately a long way off the paint stage with Beetle - and can use the power of photshop to have a play! :thumbs:

As far as I know yours is only one of 2 that I have seen btw - the other one was a could from Heywood at my donut meet - we all thought it was you!! :lol:

thanks Ricky - you better keep that paint for your up and coming stone chips - he he he !! I can get it made up at my local place - unfotunately a long way off the paint stage with Beetle - and can use the power of photshop to have a play! :thumbs:

As far as I know yours is only one of 2 that I have seen btw - the other one was a could from Heywood at my donut meet - we all thought it was you!! :lol:

That was me!!!! :-)

:yahoo:

Greg Helloooooo - how are you - where is damn car of yours I never see it and trust me I would notice!! B)

You still got it or did you sell in the end I know you mentioned you were thinking about it? :)

Still got it mate, it's parked up in the garage most of the time. Don't get much of a chance to use it lately since the little fella arrived. We need 3 seats LOL

I think I am going to keep hold of it for at least another year, see if the prices pick up a little again.