MY ROADSTER TRACK WARRIOR

ZMANALEX

you need more dials :lol:

why have a roadster for a track car though?

Why not ? I like to be different :wacko::lol:

It is a road car as well so I have the best of both worlds.

I have done the coupe track thing on a previous zed and also had the pleasure of owning the Purple Need For Speed Sumo Power Hercules car for around a year, but I got to admit that the Roadster track upgrades were the most challenging to date and the results are quite awesome and if you ever get the chance to sit beside me on a track day, take it, as you will not be disappointed. :yahoo::drive1:teeth:

if you ever get the chance to sit beside me on a track day, take it, as you will not be disappointed. :yahoo::drive1:teeth:

I for one will vouch for this!!

so will my other half,

and stew and his missus (and her cousin)

it is one hell of an experience, sitting up the arse of a very well driven caterham, all the way round!

[

Are you really ready to experience my other 'alf alongside you when you press the loud peddle - now that really is :scare:

I would certainly be up for you showing me just what your car is capable of - no fear of that :teeth: , but I somehow fear you would be awfully disappointed driving a ZED with half the horsepower you are now used to :lol: But you are very welcome to give it a go :thumbs:

yeah learn to drive a fast car like you, or do you mean learn to drive a car fast like alex :p

yeah so different, so much easier :p 4 wheels to grip compared to 2.

Sake, he is pretty much a veteran up at knockhill with about 30 trackdays under his belt (this year alone)

I've been out of the scene for so long now i can't remember the last time i was up at knockhill. apart from the practice session before time attack. I'll need to get up see this beast though!

Would be interesting to know the quarter mile times

STOO

Myself and Jayne had a lovely day with Alex on Saturday. We both went out on track and I must say Alex has some driving talent and an amazing knowledge of Knockhill. It is a seriously quick car with a seriously good driver.

It looks like a zed but thats where the similarities end I'm afraid!

Myself and Jayne had a lovely day with Alex on Saturday. We both went out on track and I must say Alex has some driving talent and an amazing knowledge of Knockhill. It is a seriously quick car with a seriously good driver.

It looks like a zed but thats where the similarities end I'm afraid!

Stew,

Kind words indeed sir :blush::blush::blush:

Just a small reminder of what almost brought yours and Jayne's day out at KRC to a premature end. :scare:

DSCF0988.jpg

Alex,

i bet it was either Tut or mass, who made that go faulty,

just to get past you, or in mass's case, Not have you stuck to his arse the whole way round!

Adam

Quite possibly Adam along as I don't get the blame again :lol:

Or maybe it was Jayne, like Kat she was getting quite excited in the pax seat :thumbs:;):lol:

Alex,

just to get past you, or in mass's case, Not have you stuck to his arse the whole way round!

Adam

Or maybe it was Jayne, like Kat she was getting quite excited in the pax seat :thumbs:;):lol:

And that was before you went out on the circuit, round the back of the pits eh? ;)

Alex,

Adam

And that was before you went out on the circuit, round the back of the pits eh? ;)

......................... :thumbs::huglove::secret::shutup: .......................