hi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there - any pics of the Zed (or Zee as you probably say!) :thumbs:

p.s where is RAF Moleworth?

I do have pictures of my Z (i do say Zee :lol: ) How do i put them up for viewing? RAF Molesworth/Alconbury is 60-70 miles north of London i think near Huntingdon.

Hello there - any pics of the Zed (or Zee as you probably say!) :thumbs:

p.s where is RAF Moleworth?

I do have pictures of my Z (i do say Zee :lol: ) How do i put them up for viewing? RAF Molesworth/Alconbury is 60-70 miles north of London i think near Huntingdon.

Easiest way is to get a photobucket account then upload the pics and paste the IMG code on here. Its free.

Was very close to that place last night, noisy sods :lol:

Is it a noisy area? And since my Z is LHD, what problems will i likely encounter? Are there many reputable performance shops there? My fiance and i are very excited about going over there this April. Does anyone on here do the live chat? I'm still in Iraq for the next couple days and have absolutely nothing to do for the time being except look for a good area to rent a house, and find a car for the family. What are sods?

Is it a noisy area? And since my Z is LHD, what problems will i likely encounter? Are there many reputable performance shops there? My fiance and i are very excited about going over there this April. Does anyone on here do the live chat? I'm still in Iraq for the next couple days and have absolutely nothing to do for the time being except look for a good area to rent a house, and find a car for the family. What are sods?

:lol: will stick to the queens English. Was overflown by two jets coming in to land on the way down the A1, hence the noise comment.

Its a very nice area bud. Sure you will love it. The only issue with the LHD would be headlight stickers to block the beam so as not to dazzle us. Pretty easy to sort. The traders on here will be able to help with your zed needs :D

Sounds great. I'm trying to get a handle on the different use of words. Are there many boosted Z's in the area? In the area where i'm currently stationed back in the States (upstate New York), i was the only TT Z north of Rochester (that i know of). As far as the headlights, i was planning on going with some from an 07 as the halogen high beams aren't used with the HID low beams. I hope i'm not the "noisy one" when i get there...i run open dumps.

If you make too much noise we will set Tere on you ;):D Think she is in your line of work.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

Not too many TT or supercharger cars over here but there are some about.

Wow. You guys are awesome. I'll get pictures of my Z up here shortly. In the meantime, i have to get a little work done :rant::yuck:

you will find there are less "tuning shops" over here than in the US, and that there are far less turbo'd Zeds... the cost of the car over here is much higher and so is the cost of having work done on it unforunately (and the lack of experienced garages/shops)!

of course, a few have done it anyway!

being LHD shouldnt cause any major problems - plenty of LHD cars trundling around already! (european visitors/workers or imports).

Yeah i guess i'll have to get the UTEC retuned before i go there. How much more does the Z cost over there? Good news on the LHD. Are there regular Z meets as well? I have an old school 280Z for autocrossing, and the 350z is the strip car. Pictures are uploading as i type this.