370 Z vid and update

Indyzed

Great to see you still remember us, the kettles on :D

I'm still here. I don't have a computer at home (yeah, I know. Even the blind have home computers) so the only time I get to play is when I'm at work :lol:

Work has been hectic so I get to play less. Looks like I need to find a new job :p

That's a much different interior than the auto one shown a couple of weeks ago, especially around the stereo/heater panel. I love the dot gauge for the fuel and temp, but the rest of it leaves me bland.

The less said about the side profile, the better.

Brembo's are gone! :dry:

The Brembo's werent standard on the USDM base 350z , I assume it'll be the same for the 370

Would be my guess too. Would expect to see a top spec model having different wheels and brakes as with the 350z. Supprised the test mule wouldnt have them on though, especially if its being driven around the ring. Maybe an update later for a GT model.

• 2 weeks later...

Not unattractive but not the best in my opinion :yawn:

Really dont like that rear quarter panel (squashed side window) area? Does'nt flow well ? Your average 10 year kid can do a better line than that!

Happy to stick with the good ol' 350 swirly paint fella!

Future classic in the making :thumbs: