London to Brighton - Sunday 16th Nov

3FIDDYZ

Does this one work?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=W ... London+eye)&daddr=A3211%2FVictoria+Embankment+to:A300%2FQueen+St+Pl+to:1+Canada+Sq,+London,+E14+5AB,+United+Kingdom+(Canary+Wharf)+to:Hewitts+Roundabout,+Greater+London,+United+Kingdom+to:B2042+to:A27+to:50.83077,-0.244918&hl=en&geocode=Fa7eEQMdQC7-_yGe8dnYe8Y_HQ%3BFYjbEQMdlhv-_w%3BFST-EQMdaJT-_w%3BFRzoEQMdCbf__yF3-cauUMUxzw%3B%3BFaz3DQMdsCACAA%3BFaIqCAMdJNL__w%3B&mra=dme&mrcr=3&mrsp=7&sz=15&via=1,2,5&sll=50.83508,-0.234275&sspn=0.013064,0.038452&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid I'm going to have to bail on this one guys. Some tits at work have fecked up a release and apparently I'm the only one that can fix it :rant::rant: Still I'm getting paid pretty much what I want (read: more than I would normally make in 2 days) so I cant really say no :blush:

Hope you all have a good one, looks like its going to be excellent B)

I'm afraid I'm going to have to bail on this one guys. Some tits at work have fecked up a release and apparently I'm the only one that can fix it :rant::rant: Still I'm getting paid pretty much what I want (read: more than I would normally make in 2 days) so I cant really say no :blush:

Hope you all have a good one, looks like its going to be excellent B)

That sucks mate.

Who else is still on for meeting in Reading?