London to Brighton - Sunday 16th Nov

3FIDDYZ

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning!!

Well I have finaly woken up after that one!!

Thanks to all that turned up and sorry the route didnt go to plan... I have made notes for the next one with regards to route planning etc.

Did have a great blast though, tunnels and round abouts will be remembered! Will have to get someone to video the roundabout in CW next time!

Pics to follow, just resizing!!

So when are we all going to see your car then?

Im hoping i should have the cap fittings and popper within the next week, touch wood, then im ready for some meets guys, cant wait :thumbs:

Missing out on some lovley cheap fule at the moment too!!

You getting the cap from the states or you using Andy's Lambo door conversion?

Getting it from the states, veilside U.S.A sending it over, so just gotta wait, have spoken to andy about his great idea, and looking forward to seeing it, Not long now till all complete B):thumbs: , Full Genuine Veilside wide arch kit, lol, marmite or what, you either love it or hate it, lol. Also thinking of ordereing a genuine veilside windscreen decal too lol :thumbs: , Veilside U.S.A admitted they should of included it within the kit, glad i went for the genuine kit in the end, the fit is good, ESR done a good job on it :thumbs: , and all ready thinking of another trip back to ESR :lol:

Gutted i couldnt make this one, whens thenext :lol: ???

Next year in the summer... Dont worry you will have plenty of time to make up some lame excuse like not being able to put any fuel in the tank.... ;) You got a new body kit by the way???

Gutted i couldnt make this one, whens thenext :lol: ???

Next year in the summer... Dont worry you will have plenty of time to make up some lame excuse like not being able to put any fuel in the tank.... ;) You got a new body kit by the way???

:lol: Enough is enough now :lol:

Cool well look forward to the next one, some great pics and cavey's vidz B) !!!!!!!