London to Brighton - Sunday 16th Nov

3FIDDYZ

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better Photo ops at the Wharf! And tunnels to leave by!

Can do O2 if there is concensus of opinion

No no, just wondered why it had been dropped. Sounds like a good reason, will leave it up to those with local knowledge :thumbs:

Whos coming up the M4 then?

Whos coming up the M4 then?

I'm coming up the M4!

Incidentally anyone know why it just says 'Quote' when I quote, not '3FIDDYZ wrote'?

Did you hit quote or try to type it out yourself?

To quote yourself just type

[quote name=""]  [/quote]

( insert text between <> )

:thumbs:

Thanks, I've always used the quote button but until a couple of weeks ago it always inserted the username as well, maybe one of the mods changed the functionality.

Works fine for me :thumbs:

Anywhere easy to meet on the M4 around Reading? Could just do the usual place for the Reading meet? :thumbs:

looks like i might be able to make this after all. I will be heading up from basingstoke also so we can go in convoy. need to make a note of where we are meeting and going to as i dont know london, brighton or anything in between.

Anywhere easy to meet on the M4 around Reading? Could just do the usual place for the Reading meet? :thumbs:

I'm up for meeting in Reading :D What time?

Well if we want to meet at 6:45 in London, I'd say 5:45 meet as Google maps says 1hr to get there, but at that time in the morning it wont take anywhere near that long. So leave for London at 6am and we should be there in time :thumbs:

Ok this is pretty much the route I have in mind...

Now that we have confirmed (I think?!) that we're leaving from Canary Wharf I don't suppose you could re-do the instructions and paste the link onto this thread so that we can all get a copy in case of any wrong turns!

Thanks!

yep i'll meet you at the usual reading meeting spot. will have to make sure i fill the tank the night before. :teeth:

Yup me too.

Mark - can we have a link to the google maps route when your done? Would make it easier to put in the sat nav.

I also have a spare seat, but trying to convince the other half to come. What time do we plan to get to Brighton, and is anything else planned when we are there? I have a mate down there, might pay her a visit if it isnt too late.