London to Brighton - Sunday 16th Nov

3FIDDYZ

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was on the lookout for you lot on the way home, only spotted a red 350 with some gorgeous wheels near the seafront at about 12ish

Probably us, was going the wrong way tho! Would have waved if we had seen you. :thumbs: Was great to meet everyone, all the cars looked brilliant, real sight to see, especially the white ones ... wow B)

Thanks for making the meet happen today Mark :thumbs: - sorry I couldn't make it with the early risers but a great day out and 15 ZEDS at Brighton marina :yahoo:

Some pics from today:

Marina car park

P1040638.jpg

P1040640.jpg

P1040641.jpg

P1040642.jpg

P1040644.jpg

P1040645.jpg

P1040646.jpg

Final stop at Horsham

P1040647.jpg

P1040649.jpg

P1040652.jpg

Hi Folks, hopefully have attached a couple of pics from the day. Firstly_thanks Mark for a good day out on a grey Sunday. Much appreciated including all the info. you passed on to me.

And also, what a great bunch of like minded lads and lasses. Look forward to metting in the future. :thumbs:

P.S. Can't get pictures to add, think they may be too big!!?? Any boffins advise? Or if you want copies just send me your email and I'll send a few. Cheers.

Hi Folks, hopefully have attached a couple of pics from the day. Firstly_thanks Mark for a good day out on a grey Sunday. Much appreciated including all the info. you passed on to me.

And also, what a great bunch of like minded lads and lasses. Look forward to metting in the future. :thumbs:

P.S. Can't get pictures to add, think they may be too big!!?? Any boffins advise? Or if you want copies just send me your email and I'll send a few. Cheers.

Open a Photobucket account (its free) and paste the links. :thumbs:

Looks a good event. :)

Try again!

One of our REARS just for you and your good Lady Rob! B)B)B)B)

How annoying I ain't managed to get these full size. :blush: Need an adult to sort me out!! Will stop wasting space and time now. :surrender:

Nice pics :D

Shout me down if someone has already asked but why is the time wrong on the postings :)

Thanks for organising Mark, was a good day... Lucky the rain held off till the end of the day. here are some pics, not got a flashy camera like a lot of you so apologies for the quality...

Was early

CIMG1017.jpg

Trying to arty

CIMG1020.jpg

Some nice rear ends :p

CIMG1024.jpg

CIMG1025.jpg

CIMG1027.jpg

Horsham mini meet, with extra bird pooh!

CIMG1031.jpg

And finally my new lip, that has already scraped :rant:

CIMG1033.jpg