Women dice with death on M6

kustard

Saw the full episode on Motorway Cops or similar on BBC 3 last night, absolutely bizzare.

They must have been off their face on PCP or something.

They both got hit by cars in the outside lane, made it to the other side where they were being detained - then both broke free, one getting smashed by a truck, and the other getting hit by a fiesta or focus.

The one that got hit by the truck was out of ot for a while and was taken to hospital and was in there for 7 weeks.

The other one was incredible - she smashed the windscreen of the fiesta/focus thing, and creased the roof in by about a foot - this was a massive impact.

When you see her fighting the wpc and then crossing the other carriageway, this is AFTER she has been smacked by one ca in the fast lane, and then got hit again by the fiesta/focus thing when she followed her friend (who got smacked by the truck).

Took about 6 people to restrain her, and that was after she got hit by TWO cars on the motorway! Out of hospital after being given the all clear in a few hours.

That was also the same show where there wa one guy arrested for drink driving, driving without a license, no insurance and no tax.

He got a ban and £800 fine.

I thought - hang on, he is driving illegally anyway, so a ban is rather pointless, and the £800 fine is about £1000 less than it costs me to tax and insure both my cars for the year, so what exactly is the deterent to prevent me doing the same thing apart from my conscience?

That sort of thing happened all over the country when i changed my facebook staus from 'single' to 'married'. It was a sad day for all single women...........:lol:

But this was the response i saw when it was announced that you were no longer stalking them. :lol:

bn283067.jpg

+1 on everything Chesterfield said. Saw this on BBC1 last night and it was madness! It was the first segment of the program and nearly made Amanda puke! You saw them in the central reservation, thinking what are these nutters up to, then saw them get hit. Then the highway patrol turned up and detained them, then they showed them getting hit again! Was pretty shaking to watch! The driver of the lorry was in massive shock and I guess will take a while to get back to work! The women got let off scott free (or near as damn it) and will probably do it all again!

Absolutely shocking

:scare:

I always think fines are sooooo way under what they should be. In crimes like this where its just blatent madness they should be fined AT LEAST what it costs to police them, specially when she went skitzo like that.

Similar when people go on the run in cars and require 3/4 cars + helicopter to chase them. They should not be fined £500 they should be fined £2/3000 that it cost in resources.

Sometimes yes they would not have the money to pay but 95% of the times they will have access to finds or own homes which can be used as colateral

That sort of thing happened all over the country when i changed my facebook staus from 'single' to 'married'. It was a sad day for all single women...........:lol:

:lol: And Zedrush :lol:

I thought - hang on, he is driving illegally anyway, so a ban is rather pointless, and the £800 fine is about £1000 less than it costs me to tax and insure both my cars for the year, so what exactly is the deterent to prevent me doing the same thing apart from my conscience?

I saw a program with a woman who'd been drving for 25 years and never insured her car. She'd been caught twice and fined about £500 in total. Who's the mug :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
I had a look around the web and it seems there are conflicting stories about one of them stabbing someone to death before they did the motorway thing. The dates don't add up though so it could be rubbish.

You love a bit of gossip :lol:

:scare: pot and kettle come to mind ;)

I had a look around the web and it seems there are conflicting stories about one of them stabbing someone to death before they did the motorway thing. The dates don't add up though so it could be rubbish.

You love a bit of gossip :lol:

yep! But I'm really shy and quiet like you Sarnie! ;)