Bit of bad news

Jay

Hey guys and girls thats me just back from downunder. My grandad passed away but i was lucky enough to spend time with him before he did which meant alot to me aswell as him i think. Just wanted to keep you all posted. Thanks for all your support and nice comments means alot!

Anyway am off to take the zed out for a wee drive and clear my head. Been looking forward to drivin her for ten days lol. Very sad i kno :lol:

So have i missed any dramatics things like zedrush coming out the closet or sarnies kid bein born?

Speak to you all soon

Jay :thumbs:

Very sorry to hear that your Grandad passed away. At least as you say, you were there with him and I'm sure that mean't a lot to you both.

Ground breaking news includes: Beavis ceasing to be a spark and becoming an event organiser. Martin quitting his tug and taking up the role as forum Agony Aunt, and you missed Big Phil's birthday :D

Really sorry about the news but anticpating that sad eventuality the fact you got to see and chat with your grandad beforehand will no doubt count for an awful lot......

Ground breaking news includes: Beavis ceasing to be a spark and becoming an event organiser. Martin quitting his tug and taking up the role as forum Agony Aunt, and you missed Big Phil's birthday :D

and Zedrush is still being Zedrush :wacko: and Sarnie is now in residence at Mothercare :lol: