Customers make our day

bigphil

We know we dont always get things right but we do try and are working hard to put right any shortfalls.

We also try very hard to resolve members issues with their cars when they are having problems.

One such case was with Mark (Squarehead) who had some issues with brakes which had been going on for some time and thankfully a solution was found without any money changing hands.

This morning we had a courier arrive with this

choccies001.jpg

really made our day, Cheers Mark :thumbs:

I'm so glad you got them today, I wanted to make sure they got there for the weekend!

All I can say is Phil sorted me a set of OEM brake pads to try and rule out the pads causing my brake judder from 70mph. They arrived next day, fitted them and there was an instant improvement. This problem has been going on for 6 months now. All I know is my brake judder has now gone and my brakes now feel normal. Words cannot describe how p'd off I felt when braking hard, my girlfriend's clio braked better. I tried and tried to bed them in but they wouldn't have it. I very nearly decided to replace the lot, discs & pads, and that would have cost me £££, so a small gesture to ESR was worth every penny.

Do you know what guys, Phil even offered to talk me through fitting them over the phone. I nearly took him up but it was raining hard so I went down the easy option and paid small change for a local garage to fit them (and it's was raining hard last weekend so that put me off!)

Anyway sorted now - cheers Phil, you are a true legend and a gentleman. Nice to know there are still some good people in this world.

Hopefully catch up with you at Bala!

Thanks a lot :thumbs: