Wooooo At Last Here She/He Is......

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

And here it is!!!!! After some dissapointments i finally own my Zed :yahoo:

Everyone at my work has been takin for a spin!!! :teeth:

05 UK GT Gun Metal 5k on the clock!!!!

I just love the alezan leather Seats!!!!!

Well im now a fully fledged member!!!! Just now need to tell my dad what ive brought :headhurt:

Just need to prioritise what i do first......Wheels or I.C.E?? my ice is gonna be a full in car pc!!! but can only do one of them at the mo what you reckon????

Plus anyone know what would be the best thing to get that silly sticker off the back??

img0054rt2.jpg

img0053bm5.jpg

img0055la0.jpg

img0057ck4.jpg:angry:

CongratZ on the new beasty. Is she completely stock at the moment??

Yeah she is a complete virgin!

Not for long I bet!

:teeth:

Well hopefully not :teeth:

But i do have a year of warranty on the car. Does changing the wheels and installing an I.C.E invalidate the dealer warranty?

It shouldn't although they'll probably invalidate a few things with wheels as bigger wheels more loads kind of rubbish. Anything to save paying out! ;) They can come off if anything goes wrong before it arrives at the dealers though!

Same with ICE, maybe invalidate one or two things but should be ok. Worth checking.

It shouldn't although they'll probably invalidate a few things with wheels as bigger wheels more loads kind of rubbish. Anything to save paying out! ;) They can come off if anything goes wrong before it arrives at the dealers though!

Same with ICE, maybe invalidate one or two things but should be ok. Worth checking.

So you are saying that mods may stop dealers sorting out warranty issues then Stew :lol: Would be difficult to notice :headhurt:

6 months and counting :dry: