Hi everybody!

Just joined the site! Well done admins!

Owner of an 08reg dark blue z roadster and loving it.....especially after writing off my maserati spyder....loool

My boy warrior is miles better than my old baby girl...but he could do some more bhp...however factory warranty is a must...he is living a very hard life....loool

Any ideas?

Hope i get to meet you at all your (our now) events!

Cheers,

Greekman :yahoo:

Ta for the welcoming lads! I am driving to scarborough almost every sunny sunday mbs! With the TCS off!!! loool

I will upload pics soon...it wasnt sunny today for photo shooting...and definitely not before a good polish with nano-technology magic juices....its got to be silky smooth first!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hi and welcome to the forum. The warranty is a trade off versus gains so depends on how your dealer feels. :D

I am afraid of asking them in case they get suspicious... thinking of contacting dms automotive(sorry) first..i got a quote for my maserati and they were adamant that the dealer cant trace their program...will keep you informed!

Hi and welcome to the forum. The warranty is a trade off versus gains so depends on how your dealer feels. :D

I am afraid of asking them in case they get suspicious... thinking of contacting powerchips first..i got a quote for my maserati and they were adamant that the dealer cant trace their program...will keep you informed!

Program? Are you talking about getting the zed remapped or adding FI?

I am afraid of asking them in case they get suspicious... thinking of contacting powerchips first..i got a quote for my maserati and they were adamant that the dealer cant trace their program...will keep you informed!

from what they said about the maser i understood remapping...but u v got to contact them for the zeds...

i mailed them 9months ago and the quote was £1400+vat and they said they needed a whole morning...

"The upgrade is undetectable by Maserati service and diagnostic equipment. The car will drive smoother than the standard car with improved throttle response. The torque curve will mirror the standard cars curve but hold up better after 5000 rpm." DMS automotive

Copy/Paste from their email

from what they said about the maser i understood remapping...but u v got to contact them for the zeds...

i mailed them 9months ago and the quote was £1400+vat and they said they needed a whole morning...

"The upgrade is undetectable by Maserati service and diagnostic equipment. The car will drive smoother than the standard car with improved throttle response. The torque curve will mirror the standard cars curve but hold up better after 5000 rpm." DMS automotive

Won't work on a zed without a replacement/piggyback ecu as far as I know. For small gains (20 bhp) you'll need a zorst, high flo cats, CAI, plenum plus remap/ new ecu.

For gains of 100 bhp+ you'll need forced induction and at least £10k :blush:

I'd be surprised if DMS can do this.

:welcome: by the way!