Stew's Photoshoot

ARphotographs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok guys. I'll still talk to you! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But will we talk to you?! :p:p:lol::lol:

Now seriously one of my friends in the US is the managing editor of a car mag there, I should hit him up and see if he wants to do an editorial for the UK troops. :) Some seriously nice cars up there. B)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

nice ride stew, blue is def the colour for the Z!

paintwork looks spot on- either u spend all ur spare time polishing it or adams good at airbrushing lol.

will have pics of my baby up here soon we'l see if it gives u a run for ur money lol then i might need to book an appt with adam!

nice ride stew, blue is def the colour for the Z!

paintwork looks spot on- either u spend all ur spare time polishing it or adams good at airbrushing lol.

will have pics of my baby up here soon we'l see if it gives u a run for ur money lol then i might need to book an appt with adam!

I don't think Adam touched the paint hence you can spot the imperfect paint match.

My 5 year old niece actually helped with the prep! :lol: She's getting to be a dab hand at the 2 bucket method too!

il need to give me nieces n nephews some microfibres n some wax then i think! get ur ass down to glasgow soon mate wanna see that in the flesh

Get your ass up to Aberdeen!

Was through Glasgow on Thursday and Sunday anyway!