what a bunch of tw@T$

Zedrush

Cage rage is doing an audition like pop idol to find the best fighter out there to be given a 4 fight deal contract, anyone can audition, they had over 2000 people auditon for it. They have narrowed it down to 16 who will fight each other for the contract, will be shown on nuts tv...

Heres a funny preview of audition, had me in stitches especially the south london hardnut who brags how hard he is then does windmill punches on the bag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI2D8bTdXTE

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can imagine you doing big windmill punches jay :lol::p

cheeky git, well guess we are more alike than we thought bro lol.... how did you get that black eye again lol

I was jumped if you remember lol! But on the upside i still won the fight :teeth: Btw remember that creatine stuff i told you iwas going on.............. had to come off it! Gave me terrible mood swings and side was sore after loading on it :rant:

cheeky git, well guess we are more alike than we thought bro lol.... how did you get that black eye again lol

I was jumped if you remember lol! But on the upside i still won the fight :teeth: Btw remember that creatine stuff i told you iwas going on.............. had to come off it! Gave me terrible mood swings and side was sore after loading on it :rant:

Told you it would, I went on it for a week and my kidneys were killing me, think it effects everyone differently bud.

Louis I told you id train you up for a cage fight, your fight name could be the pink pounder ha ha ha

Told you it would, I went on it for a week and my kidneys were killing me, think it effects everyone differently bud.

Louis I told you id train you up for a cage fight, your fight name could be the pink pounder ha ha ha

More like the camp crusher :p

Maybe the pink panther, because there is something long and pink inbetween my legs, but its not a tail! :lol:

Maybe the pink panther, because there is something long and pink inbetween my legs, but its not a tail! :lol:

your mum wants her pink stockings back, it does not make your manhood grow thats an old wifes tail Louis!

So wat creatine do you use now jay? Rugby season how now started back so trying to get stronger again :thumbs:

I dont mate, just stick to protein isolates now bud. If I need creatine then ill eat some steak, thats my only source for it now but that doesnt effect me. Most red meads will contain between 15-25 grams of creatine bud which is more than enough. Hows training going anyhow? You still get excited when it comes to shower time with your team mates? lol

Ya cheeky bast*** :lol:

Training is going well mate! Thats me now in professional league in scotland and in the 1st xv so getting there lol! Also started training in capoeria which is great from reflex and had a few classes Ju Jitsu which is bloody fun! Be ready to take you on in no time master :p:lol:

Training is going well mate! Thats me now in professional league in scotland and in the 1st xv so getting there lol! Also started training in capoeria which is great from reflex and had a few classes Ju Jitsu which is bloody fun! Be ready to take you on in no time master :p:lol:

ha ha if you get into jujitsu give me a pm ill send you some stuff up on my bro

How cums what does he do? Am only doing it as training and workout! Plus its always good to know how to handle yourself!

How cums what does he do? Am only doing it as training and workout! Plus its always good to know how to handle yourself!

For the next time you get jumped by a girl :lol: