Almost a Z owner

Hi all

i've been a member for a while and was going to say hi when I purchased my 350z, almost brought one from Bonzaicars/Per4manceimports but have not been impressed with their sales technique.

They had a 350z advertised in autotrader for £12,500 and on their own website for £12,800. Called up quoting the price on autotrader

They say this is was a one off mistake and the price should be the same but they have other cars advertised on autotrader which have difference prices to thier website

I know £300 is not alot but its the principle that as soon as they found out I was eager, they quickly refer to the higher price and not willing to sell at the price advertised on autotrader. :rant:

Now looking to import via www.aptusdirect.co.uk anyone used them before ?

Hi and welcome to the forum, not got an import but would give it a while and read the good advice you will get shortly before pressing the button.

Best of luck with the search anyway. Will be having a little meet and a coffee with a few owners at Thurrock, 7pm this Sunday if you fancy popping along, doesnt matter what you are driving, we do free Q and A :D

Not much diff on the insurance weather its a UK or JAP 350z (elephant quoted me £700 which is by far the cheapest for myself), plus I fancy a change from driving a manual, currently have a RX8 but since driving my friend 350z, Im hooked !

Guess I'll keep on lurking until I purchase a 350z

• 2 weeks later...
Not much diff on the insurance weather its a UK or JAP 350z (elephant quoted me £700 which is by far the cheapest for myself), plus I fancy a change from driving a manual, currently have a RX8 but since driving my friend 350z, Im hooked !

Guess I'll keep on lurking until I purchase a 350z

what's your rx8 like?

what mpg do you get from it, and does it drink oil as people say?