Been caught speeding? Want help if you do?

DJsickboy

Usually just the oncoming I think Drexyl. Also ( fortunately) many are just carrying out numberplate checks nowadays. :teeth:

Thank gawd for that! was just coming down the A38, going home, I might have been just a smudge over what the law says is permissable, when I saw the van on the other side of the road :scare:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually just the oncoming I think Drexyl. Also ( fortunately) many are just carrying out numberplate checks nowadays. :teeth:

Thank gawd for that! was just coming down the A38, going home, I might have been just a smudge over what the law says is permissable, when I saw the van on the other side of the road :scare:

Quick, mod the car before they catch you :lol:

Quick, mod the car before they catch you :lol:

Oh yeah! quick, the phone....... :lol:

yep they can only check vehicles coming towards you as they have to take two photo's by law. One to register your speed and one of your mug for identification purposes. The equipment has to see the vehicle coming towards it for the laser to fire at the vehicle and then bounce back from it to calculate your closing speed...

Breathe easy my friend..!!

:D

PM sent mate.

I could do with the info, got flashed in Alfreton the other night, was doing 40 in a 30, and I thought it was a 40 - well p****d off as I've got a clean license.

It doesn't matter as the first 3 points do not load insurance premiums :)