Been caught speeding? Want help if you do?

DJsickboy

I dont know about you but I am sick to death of speed camera's I dont want to get into the whole debate, as it winds me up so much sufice as to say there is a place for them but thats not where 99.99% are situated. :angry:

I have own fast cars and very fast bikes and I ride/drive them as they should be driven but I am always very safe and I never take the P%$s.

But why should we line the governments pockets for doing 38 in a 30 or 85 in a 70 when it is perfectly safe to do so.

As such I have spent many hours researching the subject and found some valuable info on how deal with it.

I have some very good letters and information on how to avoid getting prosecuted or how to prepare for a defense.

I have been caught with either a Gatso or camera van 3 times since I got 9 points on my license and I have not been prosecuted once. :teeth:

This year my license is clean again and I intend to keep it that way and not have to drive/ride like my nan.

This is not guaranteed but it does maximise your chances of getting away with it. :yahoo:

PM me with you Email address and I will send on the info

:thumbs:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem but as its on PDF I would rather send it via Email.

Its too big to post on here or on a PM

Let me know your Email and I will send

:teeth:

Just for reassurance, I will not keep the Email addresses or use them for any other reason than to give you this info.. It will be sent from my personal Email.

No problem but as its on PDF I would rather send it via Email.

Its too big to post on here or on a PM

Let me know your Email and I will send

:teeth:

Just for reassurance, I will not keep the Email addresses or use them for any other reason than to give you this info.. It will be sent from my personal Email.

My email is under my sig ;)