That's all folks.....

Jacko

Hi all,

Well some of the guys on here already know but I've sold my Zed! :blush:

I'd been thinking about it for a while and in the end decided to do it for a number of reasons. Was holding on for the new 370z but in the end decided against it (well for now anyway! :lol:)

Loved that car sooooo much and it was without doubt the most fun car I've EVER had! Anyway I get too emotional :lol: just wanted to let you all know. I've not been around here as much recently as I would like with work etc but some of the more original members will know how much effort I put into this place and my car! I'm happy how much of a success that the Wales drives have turned out to be, that being my "baby" :teeth:

Anyway, I won't be disappearing completely, will pop on now and again :thumbs:

But for those that after a bargain, I'll being selling some of my mods soon....

These will be

Racing Hart 19" Rs721 wheels (Only summer wheels with relatively new Falken 452s all round)

LED rear lights

Nissan Original Boot Carpet (for coupe)

Nissan Original Storage net

Anodised Blue metal oil cap with logo

Will put more details on in for sale posts soon with pictures...... but for now anyone wanting to see the (nicest) wheels see here:

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/Jacko350z/Racing%20Harts%20Fitted/

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/Jacko350z/New%20Wheels/

Id like to thank Mark for all the hard work he has put into this place over the last two years. The support at meets and shows has been exceptional, not to mention the Wales runs we have had in the past.

With Rob now doing great work on the events front and Dave doing a fantastic job in arranging our biggest ever Wales run this year, the passing of the torch has certainly not resulted in any decline in enthusiasm for the events.

Thanks again for all your help Mark you have been and continue to be a great part of our team and Im sure there will be a passenger seat available in someones car to all the meets and drives we have in the future!

Look forward to catching up with you again :thumbs:

Id like to thank Mark for all the hard work he has put into this place over the last two years. The support at meets and shows has been exceptional, not to mention the Wales runs we have had in the past.

With Rob now doing great work on the events front and Dave doing a fantastic job in arranging our biggest ever Wales run this year, the passing of the torch has certainly not resulted in any decline in enthusiasm for the events.

Thanks again for all your help Mark you have been and continue to be a great part of our team and Im sure there will be a passenger seat available in someones car to all the meets and drives we have in the future!

+1 BTW if anyone needs a short back and sides, Mark's your man... ;):p

can recommend Jacko. Did my hair lovely last week :teeth:

Sorry you have to let the ZED go, but time moves on but many thanks for the hard work you have put in and the NW run IS one of the big success stories of this forum, so thanks for what you set up and we'l keep an eye on Beavis so he keeps the standards up ;)

Was that all three strands :p

Sorry you have to let the ZED go, but time moves on but many thanks for the hard work you have put in and the NW run IS one of the big success stories of this forum, so thanks for what you set up and we'l keep an eye on Beavis so he keeps the standards up ;)

:lol:

[serious head on]

I have to say that, that is a massive shame. You were one of the originals on this site like Val, Andy C, Chesterfield, me and Mike etc.

You and Digsy were soooooo helpfuly when I was buying my wheels, i'll always appreciate that!!!!!

[/serious head off]

Hope your german machine dies a death :lol::lol::p

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to hear about the Zed mate but these things happen.

Bet those tyre marks are still on that car park in Trafford where you scared the pants off me!!! :lol:

All the best for the future matey and say hi once in a while :bye:

Thanks Chris... nice for you to say that. I have to admit that I've loved all of it (well most of it :lol: ) Been great being part of this team and I'm going to miss being a "proper" member, I'm now just one of those geezers who hangs around! ha ha

Good to know though that Dave will do such a great job on the Wales run after last time! :thumbs:

Thanks to all for the kind words..... and even Sarnie comes out with something nice, I'm shocked! :teeth:

[serious head on]

I have to say that, that is a massive shame. You were one of the originals on this site like Val, Andy C, Chesterfield, me and Mike etc.

You and Digsy were soooooo helpfuly when I was buying my wheels, i'll always appreciate that!!!!!

mate, you were more than welcome. It took me so long to get my head around all that wheel malarkey that was just happy to pass on something I'd actually learnt from here!

Anyway, the Zed went in trade in (which hurt a lot!) but I'd decided to cut my losses. As for what's replaced her, sure a few of you will be disappointed (hence the hairdresser jokes) but here she is.....

New Audi TTS Roadster:

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/Jacko350z/Audi%20TTS%20Roadster/

Obviously she's very different from the Zed..... , quick once she's on boost (which is taking a little getting used to after a big normally aspirated engine). She grips like a monkey around the corners due to the quattro though so you can chuck in and stick your boot down.... but I do miss the corner drifting and ooooooh how much I miss the sound of my big V6 with that sports exhaust! But I am liking her so far, its a very nice place to be and with 272BHP she's pretty quick as well, especially as lot lighter than the zed.

But fancied another roadster..... was going to wait for the 370z but just can't justify the size of the engine at the mo!

Anyway let the abuse begin no doubt ha ha ;)

looks nice - i haven't seen a blue one yet. Can you fit me in for a trim next week? ;)

No its the special edition Sprint Blue, you can only get it on TTS's not bog standard TTs so should be pretty rare. Only other time you'll see it is on the RS4/S5s....

Anyway Trim your own! ;):lol: