Recent Photoshoot At The Stadium Of Light

Gaz Walker

After a recent Jap NE meet we decided to get some good pictures of the Zed and test Gaz's camera skills out. It pains me to say this been a Newcastle fan but the Sunderland football stadium and facilities provided a decent location for a photoshoot. Please follow this link to see all the pictures:http://www.envyperformance.com/picasa/350ZShoot/index.html

We have actually sent a few of these pictures to Volk Japan and hope to be the first UK car in there worldwide Summer 2008 brochure, I will let you know how that goes.

Here are a few taster shots enjoy:

dscf4630.jpg

dscf4655.jpg

dscf4684.jpg

dscf4691.jpg

dscf4709.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

I can do it much cheaper than that, get Photoshop :teeth:

Looks good Kev. Wish my old man was still around, he'd love that, being a Mackem and a fan of fast cars!

Its called "having the front bumper resprayed 3 times in a year syndrome"

Thanks

Kevin

very B) kev, how the hell do you not have stone chips on the front :wacko:

Every time I see those rims on a Azure/Daytona, whatever you call it, really shows the colour off beautifully!!! Very architecturally interesting buildings too, lol, yes I was looking at the car. :p:lol:

They look awesome in the flesh. When I first saw pics of Leemiks lovely red zed, I had my doubts about them, but seeing Kevs car on various car show stands, the wheels look awesome! Not for running on a daily driver though :scare: