Recent Photoshoot At The Stadium Of Light

Gaz Walker

Every time I see those rims on a Azure/Daytona, whatever you call it, really shows the colour off beautifully!!! Very architecturally interesting buildings too, lol, yes I was looking at the car. :p:lol:

They look awesome in the flesh. When I first saw pics of Leemiks lovely red zed, I had my doubts about them, but seeing Kevs car on various car show stands, the wheels look awesome! Not for running on a daily driver though :scare:

I think Mike/Leemik's must be my favourite Redline (whatever you call them in UK) of all time. Including the interior detailing etc, and those stunning rims, just the pure attention to detail. Pity those rims don't look good with Sunset. Mind you as you point out, not too good for a track car or a daily driver. Maybe just keep for good, or shows.

LOL i have chromes mate and you hear horror stories about them! But really if you look after them clean them alot lol and alsways wash salt break dust etc asap they are fine :teeth:

You sire are a nutter - so get some bought :thumbs::teeth: