Hey!

Hello all

My Names Rob iam 22 and From Hampshire (sounds like an AA meeting :lol:) and am looking to buy a Zed.I have a test drive booked in for the next few weeks to see how the car feels and hopefully beginning of Aug i could be a proud owner of a 350z Gt :yahoo:

If i do decide to buy the Car i will be looking for some second hand alloys as iam not to keen on the Rayz. if you could give me a few ideas on whats size's etc id be most grateful.

Any who i hope to speak to more of you soon :thumbs:

Welcome, welcome !

Happy test driving, for the emotional side of you it is window open and drive along a road with walls either side, of course take you sensible side with you as well.

Plenty of choice of wheels not the biggest abundance of second hand non-rays around I've noticed.

:welcome: and enjoy !

My Names Rob iam 22 and From Hampshire (sounds like an AA meeting :lol:) and am looking to buy a Zed.

Welcome to the forum Rob. You catch on fast, otherwise known as Zeds Anonymous. :p:lol:;)B) We're all totally beyond help, you might tag us as addicted to our Zeds. :teeth::D

Hi and welcome, Rob! :thumbs:

Stick to 18"s if you intend to do a lot of track work or want ultimate handling, 20"s if you're looking for bling but the best compromise for looks and handling has to be 19"s. Most people go for a staggered combo such as 8.5/9.5, 9/10, or 9.5/10.5 front/rear.

Design is obviously personal taste and budget is down to you but finding a lighter wheel will pay dividends with the handling.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

My friends selling his UK GT 350z which he has looked after really well, plus it's a great spec. I polished it for him and it's very tidy:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=63102

It's a show car for my website.

PM me if you're interested, or mail me on mattjonescardiff @ hotmail.com. I think he wants around £14,000. It has covered 30,000 miles.