Another new member!!!!!

Hi all, thought i'd quickly introduce myself as I have just joined up on here!!

I currently have a lovely DC5 Integra Type R which I'm looking at selling within the next couple of months for either a 350Z or an F150 lightning. 350Z is winning hands down due to running costs of an american truck here in the UK!!!!

People may have seen me on some of the Ford forums or the lancerregister (used to have an Evo 7!), or even 300zx.co.uk from 7 odd years ago (not sure if its still around!!)

Looks like a great site with loads of useful info, am sure the search button will come in handy!!

Hopefully going to find myself a nice Bayside Blue Z!!

I havent had a good roam about here yet but my first question which am sure has been asked before is the difference between a 350Z and a 350Z GT. Is it worth considering teh 350Z if one comes up over a GT or is it worth me waiting?!

Cheers

Chris :)

:welcome: to the club

main diff is full leather seats and electric slide and tilt, cruise control, and Bose stereo with sub. If you're going to mod then buy the non GT, other consideration is GT models do sell on better than non GT. Power is the same on both models.

thanks mate :)

Cool I didnt realise the power is the same on both models, although I do fancy leather and sunroof!!

Yours looks lovely in your sig, definitely the colour for me I think!!!!

(or perhaps white!)

No sunroof on the Zed but welcome anyway. ;):thumbs:

Ah yeah just re-read its the seats that slide and tilt, not the roof!!!!!!!!!

Andy - I live in Rayliegh, Essex mate :)

Chris

We hold meets at Bluewater sometimes so feel free to pop down to our next one, even if you are still thinking of getting one at that point :thumbs:

thanks mate :)

Cool I didnt realise the power is the same on both models, although I do fancy leather and sunroof!!

Yours looks lovely in your sig, definitely the colour for me I think!!!!

(or perhaps white!)

colour is Azure, ;) the best colour :yahoo:

roast350z - cheers mate i might take you up on that soon :). Got a mate that has one but he's in Oz at the mo and not sure when he is returning!!

rmmackfc - I know slight difference and yes leaf springs!! Wanted one for years but keep losing my bottle when it comes to it!!!! Driven a couple of f150s and they are horrificly fast (in a straight line!!!!)

Chris :D