dodo juice= very clean car

hi guys n girls

well as im off to the carlisle mini meet tomorrow. kinda thought i best clean my car a bit...well my dodo juice born to be mild and diamond white came through the door on monday..so with the weather being pretty much perfect to wash the car i would give it a blast...here's how i did it

(1) hose car down

(2) 2 buckets...wash mitt and born to be mild (scrub time)

(3) hose down again

(4) aqua blade and megs water magnet

(5) inspect for water leaks and tidy up

(6) autoglym S.R.P...applied with megs gold class foam pad

(7) buff with megs terry towel

(8) my favourite bit... dodo juice diamond white

(9) clean rims with warm water and a cloth

(10) buff off dodo juice with megs terry towel

(11) wipe whole car down with autoglym perfect polish cloths

the dodo juice wax fairly easy to use for a hard wax... only problem i had was i couldnt really see where i was applying as the wax is white and so is my car, so a case of "use the force ho"

buffing it off wasnt to hard and there was no powder crap to speak of so all in all very happy with the product...the results are truly amazing...i have personally never seen a white car reflect so much... hopefully my pictures show this...

ho

got some Dodo Juice born to be mild shampoo last week and washed it on friday. Nice stuff. B)

Ditch the aqua blade though, if you get a piece of grit trapped on the blade you will soon know about it. :scare:

u see... i know what your saying about the aqua blade but im tres confident.... plus i find the water magnet thing absoluty sh*t... it just spreads water more than soak it up...maybe it's time for the sonus wonder towel.....

I use two poorboys water towels, one for getting the bulk off and one for after. Find that they work a treat. :thumbs: