dodo juice= very clean car

That car is lovely :teeth:

Just need to change the bumper reflectors :p

+1 :teeth:

agreed... just dunno which colour to go for...white,black or clear....

I havent seen them without led's but carbon would compliment the front lip nicely imo :thumbs:

no no no.....not polish dude..... some polishes may have some wax additives like autoglym super resin polish tho...

basically car polish is the same as forsay mr sheen in a way for your home.. it cleans and shines in essence....

polishing should be done before applying dodo juice to bring out the "shine" when u apply the dodo juice wax...

as martinopy says do not do it in direct sunlight...also do it panel by panel... personally i dont..but each to their own and just find a way your comfortable with..

my way is....

1) apply dodo juice to bonnet

2) apply dodo juice to drivers side

3) buff off bonnet

4) apply dodo juice to passenger side

5) buff off drivers side

6) apply dodo juice to rear

7) buff off passenger side

8) apply dodo juice to front bumper

9) buff off rear

10) buff off front bumper.....all done with megs terry towels

11) i feel this stage either makes or breaks your shine.... re buff the whole car with another polish cloth (personally i use autoglym perfect polish cloth's here)

all in all it takes me about an hourish...slightly more depending on speed im working at and how many breaks i take....

-ho

• 2 weeks later...

Just been on to order some dodo stuff, always keen to try new products. Got a little carried away and basically ordered a compleat new set of tools, cleaners, waxes and extras.

Hopefully the weather will be half decent so I can get to work! :D

ok back to the dodo juice :teeth: mine has just arrived, OH MY GOD , how long does it take to do a full car and whats the best way to do it? ( again plz remeber Iam thick :wacko: )

use sparingly - dont put it on thick dude or will be like well hard to get offski

put as little as possible on and it will come off easy and then put another coat rather than trying to put a thick layer on :thumbs: