New member on the hunt....

Hi Everybody,

You have probably noticed I have already posted on the for sale section, but I thought it was time to say hi properly.

I am wanting to come over to the Z side as I currently have a Accord Type-R, but am after a coupe for some rear wheel fun.

Been looking a Shire's 350, also talking to JDMlover about maybe importing, Although I do like his nismo he has for sale!! :thumbs:

Hope to hear from you guys and let me know if your wanting to sell up :p

Cheers

Tom

I think the major thing is I dont know if I should pay the extra or go cheaper maybe a import, with the credit crunch how it is.......... Guess its a choice only I can make.

Choices Choices B)

Thanks for the welcomes

I think the major thing is I dont know if I should pay the extra or go cheaper maybe a import, with the credit crunch how it is.......... Guess its a choice only I can make.

Choices Choices B)

Thanks for the welcomes

:welcome:

The yen is very strong at the moment. I recently was looking at importing a GT-R but the conversion rate is very poor for us at this end to be honest.

I'd get one that is already here :thumbs:

But don't buy a grey one :yawn::p

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

My friends selling his UK GT 350z which he has looked after really well, plus it's a great spec. I polished it for him and it's very tidy:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=63102

It's a show car for my website.

PM me if you're interested, or mail me on mattjonescardiff @ hotmail.com. I think he wants around £14,000. It has covered 30,000 miles.