Newbie..=DD

Hi and :welcome:

I lived in Singapore as a child for a couple of years - it's a lovely place to be in.

Become very built up and has lost a lot of character since then Trev, just my opinion. ;)

Yeah so I've been told. I may have the opportunity to go back there soon with my work, so will have to see if any of my old haunts still remain.

I lived in Singapore as a child for a couple of years - it's a lovely place to be in.

Become very built up and has lost a lot of character since then Trev, just my opinion. ;)

Yeah so I've been told. I may have the opportunity to go back there soon with my work, so will have to see if any of my old haunts still remain.

You can chew gum again now so thats a step in the right direction. Food is still fantastic :D

You can chew gum again now so thats a step in the right direction. Food is still fantastic :D

What about growing your hair long - not that I could now anyway :blush:

What about growing your hair long - not that I could now anyway :blush:

:lol::lol: Had forgotten about that, always had to get a haircut before going ashore :surrender:

My decision to buy a Z was made in Singapore. I hadn't really noticed any here before then, until I saw this gleaming Kuro coupe with what I now know was a Nismo bodykit and spoiler cruising alongside the airport taxi we were in at the time. B)

Up until then, I had been considering an RX8, believe it or not!