2003/53 GUNMETAL 350Z GT (UK) 27K MILES, FSH,£13000 REDUCED

sonny

Hi guys,

I am selling my 2003/53 350Z. Please see the below link on ebay classifieds for more details. The reason for sale is that I want to buy another 350Z which is slightly newer. The car is in immaculate condition with Full Nissan Service History, Rays alloys which are unmarked, it has never been involved in any accidents.

The car also has a Nismo Exhaust fitted which will be included at this price and two new rear tyres which have only done 1,000 miles. Taxed until April 2009!

Cleaned weekly using all Meguiars products! Covered during the week with genuine Nissan car cover.

Please let me know if you are interested as I need a quick sale!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-53-NISSAN-35 ... 286.c0.m14

Thanks. :D

Thats a really good price for someone. My car is worth sod all nowadays, reckon I've lost about £6 in a year and a bit :cry:

Oh well look on the bright side, no point in selling it, may as well get some turbos :drive1

Thats a really good price for someone. My car is worth sod all nowadays, reckon I've lost about £6 in a year and a bit :cry:

Oh well look on the bright side, no point in selling it, may as well get some turbos :drive1

Thats the way I'm looking at it now, I did plan to sell it about now but its worth so little I may as well keep it and mod it some more

Thats the way I'm looking at it now, I did plan to sell it about now but its worth so little I may as well keep it and mod it some more

I'm going to wait until the 370z has been out for a year, get one S/H and thrash it into the ground like my current Zed. Migth be out of luck doing 20k miles a year though as its on 51k now, so it will be on well over 100k, not sure it will last that long :lol:

A £6 loss is actually very good in my books :thumbs::p

Really?! From what was an already nearly 4yr old car when I got it? Not so bad then I guess :)

Really?! From what was an already nearly 4yr old car when I got it? Not so bad then I guess :)

Yeah i think its really good. I mean, £6 is only about 3 pints in the pub :thumbs::p

Yeah i think its really good. I mean, £6 is only about 3 pints in the pub :thumbs::p

Oh har har, well done :p Yeah IF I'd only lost £6 I'd be on to Phil or Kev to sort me out some turbo's by now :teeth:

Gotta be sharper than that Chris :p:lol:

Would be normally, but its fookin hot in my office atm and I think I'm about to pass out! Trying to concentrate on work and forums to keep me going!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you guys think I have this overpriced??? I dont seem to be getting any response at all for interest in my Zed?? I think its priced quite reasonably! Anyone think theres a problem with my ad?

Cheers guys!

Do you guys think I have this overpriced??? I dont seem to be getting any response at all for interest in my Zed?? I think its priced quite reasonably! Anyone think theres a problem with my ad?

Cheers guys!

Ollie sold his Sunset 54 plate for £13,300 a week or so ago and that had less mileage (I think). He did however need a very quick sale. In todays climate of credit not being as freely available, high fuel and tax costs, 3.5 litre V6 cars are not going sell very well unless they are keenly priced. :)

Hi - I just sold mine for £12,150 yesterday - that was a 2003/53 reg, 54k miles, with rays, uk car and gt pack, silver and black leather

My car was in lovely order, only had 2 keepers and a fsh - it was due a basic service in 1-2k miles. I think for that money it was a real bargain - but luckily I got a good deal on what im buying, so let it go.

I was surprised by the lack of interest in my car - even priced on autotrader at £12000 from friday! (kicked off at £13300 2 weeks ago) - only 2 calls this weekend and only one of them vaguely interested...there were only 3 cars cheaper that were UK vehicles. Considering I paid £13800 for it from a dealer 6 months ago (which was a very good price anyway!) and spent a lot on maintenance work needed recently as well. I did however cover 10k miles in it.

My consilation to you is if your looking to swap it for something similar (i.e. I bought an E46 BMW M3) most cars have taken a hammering for what I can only put down to the reasons someone has said above - i.e. credit crunch and less loan options open to people. Also, saying that, I dont think the Import market helps selling a UK 350Z because most buyers dont seem aware of the differences and are more taken in by the age/mileage. The guy who bought mine thought it was an Import when he came to view!

Best of luck with the sale!

Reduced.... AGAIN!!!

Cant believe there has been no interest in my car whatsoever!?

What a mess our economy is in... :angry:

Its the colour :shutup:

Looks on all classified sites. 90% of cars at least, are Silver, GM or Sunset in the sub £13k price bracket................ Lots are imports too.......and therefore lots of choice for buyers..........

Reduced.... AGAIN!!!

Looks on all classified sites. 90% of cars at least, are Silver, GM or Sunset in the sub £13k price bracket................ Lots are imports too.......and therefore lots of choice for buyers..........

That doesn't actually make sense. The more common colours are obviously popular and therefore have a greater potential market. Obscure colours appeal to a minority and therefore have a smaller market. A silver or GM in good nick and well priced should be the easiest to sell.

Reduced.... AGAIN!!!

That doesn't actually make sense. The more common colours are obviously popular and therefore have a greater potential market. Obscure colours appeal to a minority and therefore have a smaller market. A silver or GM in good nick and well priced should be the easiest to sell.

Of course it makes sense. A more common colour has a greater market potential and therefore greater competition meaning the car has to be cheeeeeeeeeeep for people to consider it over the other 50 gm or silver cars in the same brakcet. Try finding a black uk car under about £14k, there's not many at all.

Reduced.... AGAIN!!!

Of course it makes sense. A more common colour has a greater market potential and therefore greater competition meaning the car has to be cheeeeeeeeeeep for people to consider it over the other 50 gm or silver cars in the same brakcet. Try finding a black uk car under about £14k, there's not many at all.

Numbers from Autotrader today:-

Black 85

Blue 70

Bronze/Gold/Orange 37

Grey 87

Red 19

Silver 146

White 9

Yellow 5

Hardly makes black a niche colour....