2003/53 GUNMETAL 350Z GT (UK) 27K MILES, FSH,£13000 REDUCED

sonny

I'm interested! :) My car is being picked up 6th September, I have the deposit, all depends if yours sells until then :)

i'm sure he would hold it if you put a deposit on it as for the colour wars etc thats just sarnie trying to push the prices down countrywide :lol:

if someone wants a certain colour then that is the colour they want, if there are more for sale of certain colour then they must be more popular as more have been bought originally :thumbs:

unless it was a ltd ed like the gt4

Reduced.... AGAIN!!!

Cant believe there has been no interest in my car whatsoever!?

What a mess our economy is in... :angry:

Its the colour :shutup:

Looks on all classified sites. 90% of cars at least, are Silver, GM or Sunset in the sub £13k price bracket................ Lots are imports too.......and therefore lots of choice for buyers..........

That doesn't actually make sense. The more common colours are obviously popular and therefore have a greater potential market. Obscure colours appeal to a minority and therefore have a smaller market. A silver or GM in good nick and well priced should be the easiest to sell.

Of course it makes sense. A more common colour has a greater market potential and therefore greater competition meaning the car has to be cheeeeeeeeeeep for people to consider it over the other 50 gm or silver cars in the same brakcet. Try finding a black uk car under about £14k, there's not many at all.

Numbers from Autotrader today:-

Black 85

Blue 70

Bronze/Gold/Orange 37

Grey 87

Red 19

Silver 146

White 9

Yellow 5

Hardly makes black a niche colour....

I never said it was a niche colour. Yellow is a niche colour.

Numbers on Autotrader today under £13k:

Black (8)

Blue (5)

Silver (31)

Grey (22)

Therefore if you want a blue/black one for under £13k you have 13 to chose from or 53 grey/silver ones. If your trying to sell a grey one there is 53 other cars to compete with therefore it has to be cheeeeeep to stand out and get a quick sale. I rest my case ;):p

Reduced.... AGAIN!!!

Looks on all classified sites. 90% of cars at least, are Silver, GM or Sunset in the sub £13k price bracket................ Lots are imports too.......and therefore lots of choice for buyers..........

That doesn't actually make sense. The more common colours are obviously popular and therefore have a greater potential market. Obscure colours appeal to a minority and therefore have a smaller market. A silver or GM in good nick and well priced should be the easiest to sell.

Of course it makes sense. A more common colour has a greater market potential and therefore greater competition meaning the car has to be cheeeeeeeeeeep for people to consider it over the other 50 gm or silver cars in the same brakcet. Try finding a black uk car under about £14k, there's not many at all.

Black 85

Blue 70

Bronze/Gold/Orange 37

Grey 87

Red 19

Silver 146

White 9

Yellow 5

Black (8)

Blue (5)

Silver (31)

Grey (22)

Therefore if you want a blue/black one for under £13k you have 13 to chose from or 53 grey/silver ones. If your trying to sell a grey one there is 53 other cars to compete with therefore it has to be cheeeeeep to stand out and get a quick sale. I rest my case ;):p

Unless the owners of black and blue cars (which appear just as popular in the general market as GM) are overpricing their cars, making the GM and silver more popular for those not set on one colour and increasing the number of potential buyers... ;)

There's certainly nothing in those figures to suggest that ubiquity is driving down the prices of GM cars.

BTW Why lump GM and silver cars together? My first choice was silver, second blue and then black. I have never wanted a GM. I only have a grey one now as I would have been without a car for an extra 2 months with any other colour.

Reduced.... AGAIN!!!

Black 85

Blue 70

Bronze/Gold/Orange 37

Grey 87

Red 19

Silver 146

White 9

Yellow 5

Black (8)

Blue (5)

Silver (31)

Grey (22)

Unless the owners of black and blue cars (which appear just as popular in the general market as GM) are overpricing their cars, making the GM and silver more popular for those not set on one colour and increasing the number of potential buyers... ;)

There's certainly nothing in those figures to suggest that ubiquity is driving down the prices of GM cars.

BTW Why lump GM and silver cars together? My first choice was silver, second blue and then black. I have never wanted a GM. I only have a grey one now as I would have been without a car for an extra 2 months with any other colour.

I agree that the GM and silver can be appealing to people not set on one colour. The main reason is that there are lots of them about especially at sub £13k. Lots to choose from therefore you can afford to be choosy and drive a hard bargain. You can't do that when your choice is limited to 5 blue cars nationwide under £13k, you could with a silver one.

The only people you see struggling to sell zeds on here are silver and GM owners in the main.

I lumped silver and GM together because they are virtually the same colour and are considered safe options. Easy to buy as there is loads to choose from, hard to sell for the same reason. With blue and black cars its the other way round.

As somoeone who had a silver zed and now has grey one I'd expect you to disgree with what is blindingly obvious to me :p:lol: