Cold Hand Luke's Photoshoot!

ARphotographs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still newish lol and if its in peoples sig's i read it and believe it (most of the time!)

well i still want to shoot an orange lambo even if he doenst have one!!

they are the cars he has had, he has none of the above now :thumbs:

top man getting off your ar$e and networking, i can only imagine what most are doing with their time off :surrender:

im still newish lol and if its in peoples sig's i read it and believe it (most of the time!)

Yep, The G has gone. I was saving for a new one but now I'm married and have a kid on the way its not likely to happen again for a long long time :blush:

I did have some pro photo's taken of it before I sold it though:

L1005945c.jpg

L1005855g.jpg

L1005880a.jpg

What do you think? Fairplay to you though, i admire people who get off their arse and actually get things done....... :thumbs:

Excellent photos.

Networking is key, in any business. I've done far better for myself working half as hard as my colleagues and talking to all sorts of people all over the business all the time rather than just head down working as hard as I can all day every day. Work smart, not hard my old man used to say. Its all about getting your name out there and then the work will come to you, and with shoots like that I can see you being in demand :thumbs:

Work smart, not hard

+1 No point being a busy fool. You need to make sure that when you do work, you earn as much as possible. A poor photographer for example may only be able to charge £50 per shoot cos of the standard of their work. To make £1000 he's gotta do 20 shoots. A decent photrapher maybe able to make that in 3 or 4 shoots and spend the rest of the time on the PS3 B)

A poor photographer for example may only be able to charge £50 per shoot cos of the standard of their work. To make £1000 he's gotta do 20 shoots. A decent photrapher maybe able to make that in 3 or 4 shoots and spend the rest of the time on the PS3 B)

only reason i am this cheap just now is till i have enough work behind me to prove im worth more, as just now i'm hardly getting any work, even at these prices so god knows how many less i would get if i charged more.

once i have proof that im worth the extra money then, prices will go up (you lot will get a discount)

Adam

A poor photographer for example may only be able to charge £50 per shoot cos of the standard of their work. To make £1000 he's gotta do 20 shoots. A decent photrapher maybe able to make that in 3 or 4 shoots and spend the rest of the time on the PS3 B)

only reason i am this cheap just now is till i have enough work behind me to prove im worth more, as just now i'm hardly getting any work, even at these prices so god knows how many less i would get if i charged more.

once i have proof that im worth the extra money then, prices will go up (you lot will get a discount)

Adam

Just dont be too cheap! Need a nice balance between reassuringly expensive but not OTT. This is where you are doing things rigth with the networking. You want to charge a decent rate so people think you are decent, but need to get your name out there and build a portfolio before people will fully trust you. Doing group work for forums, or mates is a good cheap way for us all to win :thumbs: Just remember where you started when you are charging mega bucks and do forums members a good deal ;)

Yep, The G has gone. I was saving for a new one but now I'm married and have a kid on the way its not likely to happen again for a long long time :blush:

I did have some pro photo's taken of it before I sold it though:

L1005945c.jpg

L1005855g.jpg

L1005880a.jpg

What do you think? Fairplay to you though, i admire people who get off their arse and actually get things done....... :thumbs:

I hate to tell you but it needs lowered and spacers...... :lol::lol::p:p:p:p

Where is that? Chateux Leroux (or however you spell it) in Hamilton?

Yes - it is Chatelherault in Hamilton.

Another great set of pics Adam. :thumbs:

Seeing your Alezan interior Luke, I am tempted again to get my seats done. Better not let her indoors see this thread. :blush:

• 1 month later...